• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Summer Silly Season 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
What sort of BB speed do you need for Kodi to be effective? A very relevant question for rural Ireland

That's a hard one to answer really, as it's not always about the speed, but the quality of the broadband. But roughly speaking, you'd be fine with a good 5mb/1mb up/down link. I had that link when I was in the lake district and my streams were fine. If you've latency and packet loss at those speeds though you'll be fucked.

Rafael van der Vaart to FC Midtjylland.

Alongside Brian Laudrup the biggest star in the Danish league ever when the deal is finalized. Will be interesting to see whether he's here for a prolonged well paid holiday (£400k a year - and to be with his girlfriend) or he actually wants to find his top level again.

His bird probably plays a higher standard of sport these days.

Christ....

Yannick Bolaise due to have Everton medical today. Crystal Palace to get up to £30m. Signed him for £350,000 from Bristol City in 2012.

SportBild report that BMG are in a difficult situation. Dahoud has a release, applicable next summer, for just €10m. #LFC #Dahoud

Linking us with a 30 mill bid for him.

Christ....

Yannick Bolaise due to have Everton medical today. Crystal Palace to get up to £30m. Signed him for £350,000 from Bristol City in 2012.
I genuinely think Everton have justified that fee purely on the basis that he always has a great game against us.

SportBild report that BMG are in a difficult situation. Dahoud has a release, applicable next summer, for just €10m. #LFC #Dahoud

Linking us with a 30 mill bid for him.

Well, we can seemingly afford it.

And he's worth the money for the rhyming name alone.

If anyone wants to sign up for smoothstreams click the link in my profile.. Every Sport covered, and I mean every sport..

£22 a qtr with an addon for kodi, access via PC and Android

That with Exodus, Specto and Salts streaming movies and boxsets for Kodi you will never really need a paid Sky Subscription again..

......... & keeping the revenue from the previously unbroadcast sat 3pm games to themselves.
Sorry but what is this ? Is this in the UK only to encourage match attendance ? Because I get every single PL game live over here. Must be an overseas broadcast thing then, right ?

Last edited:
Sorry to keep going off topic, but does this Kodi only do live streams? I live in Canada and I'll be fucked if I'm getting up at 4 or 5 to watch a game. So I guess what I'm asking is if you can watch a game after the fact?

Sorry but what is this ? Is this in the UK only to encourage match attendance ? Because I get every single PL game live over here. Must be an overseas broadcast thing then ?

I don't know where you live, but when I'm on holiday in summer, I'm always delighted with the amount of Premiership football being shown. I usually get to see every Liverpool game, on whatever channel is their version of Sky.

Sorry to keep going off topic, but does this Kodi only do live streams? I live in Canada and I'll be fucked if I'm getting up at 4 or 5 to watch a game. So I guess what I'm asking is if you can watch a game after the fact?
Ares Football usually has all of them.

Ziggo seems to be showing the Premiership in the Netherlands as part of it's normal cable package this year which is handy for me.

I don't know where you live, but when I'm on holiday in summer, I'm always delighted with the amount of Premiership football being shown. I usually get to see every Liverpool game, on whatever channel is their version of Sky.
Actually I do live exactly where it says under my avatar ;)

In SE and NE Asia it's rarely an issue to see virtually any game (though the friendlies were a bugger).

Actually I do live exactly where it says under my avatar ;)

In SE and NE Asia it's rarely an issue to see virtually any game (though the friendlies were a bugger).

Do you still have some weird English pundits? I remember seeing what looked like John Beresford in a shiny Neru jacket on some Asian channel.

Or was it Steve McMahon?

Can't see anything under your avatar.

Do you still have some weird English pundits? I remember seeing what looked like John Beresford in a shiny Neru jacket on some Asian channel.

Or was it Steve McMahon?
SM definitely was. 2014/15 all our PL games came with the Star Sports pundits (including the occasional very hot Singaporean girl) - that's the Asian version of Sky for those that don't know. Last season we had all Chinese commentary (with the occasional quite hot Chinese girl - fantastic legs though). It's 50/50 on which was better/worse.

Yeah, I knew Steve did something, but I'm certain I've seen Beresford too. Although they're both balding and fair, so that's why I was a bit unsure

Sorry but what is this ? Is this in the UK only to encourage match attendance ? Because I get every single PL game live over here. Must be an overseas broadcast thing then, right ?
It's UK only, so that lower league clubs don't suffer from a premiership game being broadcast at the same time.

It's pretty futile now though as it's openly available in a shitload of pubs (almost every single one except the big chains in Liverpool) & every fucker including most older folk know how to get a stream online too.

Mahrez is said to be willing to force a move to the Arse. If it happens, I hope it's only after we play them this Sunday at least.

If anyone wants to sign up for smoothstreams click the link in my profile.. Every Sport covered, and I mean every sport..

£22 a qtr with an addon for kodi, access via PC and Android

That with Exodus, Specto and Salts streaming movies and boxsets for Kodi you will never really need a paid Sky Subscription again..

English commentaries on saturdays and hd for everything?

Considering it since the satellite setup no longer does HD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom