• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Stealing the English

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maddison looks like a fucking cunt, isn't quick enough, doesn't score goals and reminds me of Lallana.

So, no. Thanks anyway.

He's definitely got the vibes of David Bentley for me but really he applies to all those suggestions. Big fish, small-ish pond, can only play in one position well

Yes, Maddison just isn't a great fit for us. He's a very good player in the right system, but I don't see him in our team at all.

So xG is expected goals and xAssists is obviously expected assists?

Yeah, great numbers but Hendo doesn't exactly get the same freedom to attacks as those other players to be fair. I'd like to see Declan Rice's numbers as well.

Fucking Southgate said that Grealish is competing with Sterling. Has he lost his mind?
What metric did he use to put Mason Mount in there? Is he competing with Chris Waddle?

Fucking Southgate said that Grealish is competing with Sterling. Has he lost his mind?
What metric did he use to put Mason Mount in there? Is he competing with Chris Waddle?

Ha that’s so stupid I’m surprised I didn’t think of it.

This might be an unpopular opinion but I kinda rate John Lundstram higher than Declan Rice. I think he's been better than Rice and is a perfect type of midfielder for the England team.

And Dean Henderson has been better than all of the England keepers who were picked ahead of him.

I'm not an England fan , but it's a travesty that Lundstram, Henderson and Grealish have been left out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom