• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

State of the title race

Status
Not open for further replies.
What do we want the situation to be at HT when City come in? I think we want us to be level so they don't feel like our match is a foregone conclusion. Maybe 0-0 in both games. Or would us being 2-0 / 3-0 up at HT really ramp up the pressure?

I'm putting all hopes on Villa snatching a draw but think 14% chance is generous!

What do we want the situation to be at HT when City come in? I think we want us to be level so they don't feel like our match is a foregone conclusion. Maybe 0-0 in both games. Or would us being 2-0 / 3-0 up at HT really ramp up the pressure?

I'm putting all hopes on Villa snatching a draw but think 14% chance is generous!

14% is the chance of us winning the title, not of City not winning. That's probably more like 20%.

14% is the chance of us winning the title, not of City not winning. That's probably more like 20%.

I may be being stupid here, but how are those probabilities not the same?

If City don't win the title, then we do - surely the odds must be the same, no?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom