• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Pre match: Newcastle (H)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Modo

A contentious scando
So how do we line up for this one?

Mane, Matip, Shaq, Milner, Adrian are among those staying behind. Lovren was picked by Croatia.

Is this the best time to rotate?
3 days later we play Napoli away, a few days after that it's Chelsea away.

Maybe Shaq starts and Milner starts?

We have to see who gets through the international games without any knocks or injuries first though.

Read that Salah isnt away on international duty either. Is that true? If so, its a great bonus for us with both him and Mane resting this week.

Ox to start in the midfield three. They'll sit back here, let's destroy them.

Jesus fucking christ Modo, you can piss off to a Far Foriegn Land if you keep this up.

I'm more interested in a Liverpool match 2 weeks away than any international football in the interim.

If that quote about not rotating until after the first international break is true then we're going to see a change or two. My money is on Div for Bobby if he's playing for Brazil in America 3 days before our early kick off.

I'm more interested in a Liverpool match 2 weeks away than any international football in the interim.

If that quote about not rotating until after the first international break is true then we're going to see a change or two. My money is on Div for Bobby if he's playing for Brazil in America 3 days before our early kick off.
I'm moaning about him starting threads with the wrong prefix, thats all.

No injuries sustained so far, Mo all over social media happy about being 'rejuvenated'. Gini on fire. Surely we will go:

------------Adrian------------
TAA--Matip--VVD--Robbo
-------------Fabs-------------
------Hendo----Gini--------
Salah----Firmino----Mane

I could see a case for Ox in there over Hendo but struggling to see past the obvious for this one now.

EDIT: Noticed we have 4 away games on the bounce after this so maybe this is the game to start Ox and rest Hendo a bit going in to Napoli & Chelsea where I think the midfield trio above is a dead cert.

Not sure if to early for Alisson, looking so? Do we rest the likes of Robbo, VVD and Gini given they played 90mins twice this week? probably not. Naby still out.

Team I'd like to see,
Adrian Trent Matip Van Dijk Robbo Fabinho Ox Shaqiri Mane Salah Firmino

We're going to absolutely ruin em

Not sure if to early for Alisson, looking so? Do we rest the likes of Robbo, VVD and Gini given they played 90mins twice this week? probably not. Naby still out.

Team I'd like to see,
Adrian Trent Matip Van Dijk Robbo Fabinho Ox Shaqiri Mane Salah Firmino

We're going to absolutely ruin em

I'm not sure we'll see Chamberlain and Shaqiri start in the midfield three.

I'm not sure we'll see Chamberlain and Shaqiri start in the midfield three.

Who said anything about a midfield 3.

They'll play 5-4-1 we don't need 3 midfielders who offer nothing in attack.

I know he'll go Fab Hendo & Gini but it'll be a poor choice Imo

He might start one of Oxlade or maybe even Shaqiri, for those reasons.

What are you suggesting, if not a midfield three? 4-2-3-1?

What are you suggesting, if not a midfield three? 4-2-3-1?

Ay yah

Home game v Newcastle who'll no doubt play 5 defenders + 2 defensive midfielders

Might aswell sacrifice someone who's played 180 mins of international football last 72 hours and put in someone fresh up top.

Well, that's a start. Lots of games coming up post this break, and I'm hoping Keita can stay fit and play a big part in them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom