• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Pre Match - Newcastle (H) - Thurs - 20:00

Status
Not open for further replies.
Missed the game tonight unf..
But just saw a clip of Trent's goal.

If players from other teams want to join in on goal of the season comp where do they sign up.. cos .
Salah, thiago and Trent's goals diff class

The fuck did we get 12 points better than West Ham. Just awhile ago they were ahead of us on the table.

Great strike, got us out of it there. Bit off blob second half. Would've subbed Mane. All round looked a tad lethargic second half. Booby and Nabby looked niffty Suppose be something seriously wrong if Nabby didn't look sharp considering he's hardly kicked a ball in anger.

Trent deffo MOTM..he was all over the place.

Konate..mmm...not convinced. Put Matip and Gomez in front of him. Maybe money should've been spent on more goal threat. Better team would've caused us a lot more problems. The Ox disappointed again. Mo was a bit off but he just never gives up. Out of the front 3 I thought Mane was just behind Jota and Mo.

Listening to Peter Walton just now gave me a right headache….I now understand why referees will never improve with their decision making. They’re as fickle as horse dung.

Hendo was fantastic.

Hendo
Trent
Matip
I actually think he greatly contributed to our flat second half .. a lot of sideways passing and fizzing it forward to marked players so it popped straight back. This was in direct contrast to the first half when he and Thiago were a lot more creative.

Konate..mmm...not convinced. Put Matip and Gomez in front of him. Maybe money should've been spent on more goal threat. Better team would've caused us a lot more problems. The Ox disappointed again. Mo was a bit off but he just never gives up. Out of the front 3 I thought Mane was just behind Jota and Mo.
Mane was back to being utter shite.

Hendo was better than Robbo and Matip I thought by a margin. Konate is quietly filling me with real pleasure in seeing him develop.
I thought Matip had another excellent game, an 8/10. I'd give Hendo a 7/10 for his first half performance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom