• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Pre Match - Everton (a) - Wed 20:15

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lastly, I wish all football was on Amazon.

Hopefully one day there will be some Netflix / Spotify type model where we don't have to deal with shit TV companies.
I think DAZN would’ve gone in big had they not closed shop and extended the current deals.

Feel bad for Rafa - wish he hadn't taken that job. He's not finished as a manager, but he should let it go now ... retire with wife and become a red again.

His tactical approach and style are outdated though.

It is time for Everton to a hire a progressive, modern thinking manager.

10030318_0.jpg

Feel for Rafa a bit.
Fuck Rafa.
Remember him telling Klopp that he had to win trophies to be considered a success at Liverpool. Having a dig at Klopp, unless he thought Klopp was stupid and didn't know that.
Klopp has surpassed anything Rafa achieved at Liverpool.
So fuck him

Lastly, I wish all football was on Amazon.

Hopefully one day there will be some Netflix / Spotify type model where we don't have to deal with shit TV companies.

DAZN is fantastic as a supporter but I dislike yhe impact on getting young folks hooked on the game as they are unlikely to have access. Here in Canada, the prior access on regular cable was better for growing the sport (which may be less relevant in Europe where the sport may not need growing).

DAZN is fantastic as a supporter but I dislike yhe impact on getting young folks hooked on the game as they are unlikely to have access. Here in Canada, the prior access on regular cable was better for growing the sport (which may be less relevant in Europe where the sport may not need growing).
It would probably be better over here because we have 3 different providers each expecting us pay out with just a few hours highlights on the BBC.

Fuck Rafa.
Remember him telling Klopp that he had to win trophies to be considered a success at Liverpool. Having a dig at Klopp, unless he thought Klopp was stupid and didn't know that.
Klopp has surpassed anything Rafa achieved at Liverpool.
So fuck him

You do realize you are posting on a forum named "Six Crazy Minutes"? Guess the origin of the name?

Rafa has made some horrendous career decisions and agree with LTW that it might be time for him to retire. But a little bit of respect to the man.

I'd love it to come down to goal difference between Chelsea, City and ourselves. I imagine that is nearly impossible. Great way to win it all the same.

Rafa shot himself in the foot there, "always difficult against a side that's spent so much money"...

Rafa shot himself in the foot there, "always difficult against a side that's spent so much money"...

yea to be fair he can’t really throw the past managers and such under the bus for wasting the money, not classy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom