• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

PL Opposition Tidbits

Different kind of forward to Lukaku but I don't think he's any better than him tbh.

Looked good at Leipzig, then again so did Timo.

All players bought from Germany are overhyped and shit… as any fule ‘no!!!

Oh wait……

no other match thread?

Haaland with 5 goals, fuck me. Shit time for him to catch fire and KDB with a million assists.

no other match thread?

Haaland with 5 goals, fuck me. Shit time for him to catch fire and KDB with a million assists.

Maybe he felt you needed an additional excuse to post something about us not winning the league.

Most of those wouldn't even have gone in if Luton played a goalkeeper instead of some random cunt they picked at a pub

Most of those wouldn't even have gone in if Luton played a goalkeeper instead of some random cunt they picked at a pub
Krul has been around one or two prem league teams, but agree he was a bit pooh.

Maybe the timing wasn't right when I went in at Birmingham, the fans didn't accept me from day one. The aim is to manage in the Premier League eventually, Manchester United or Everton are the dream jobs, but it's a process. In the next 10 years hopefully I can be in with a chance of taking one of the top jobs.
Oh yes pleeeeeeaaase

Premier League only stats

lfc.jpg

chelsea.jpg

Random one

Tarkowski always reminds me of George the werewolf from Being Human

Back
Top Bottom