• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

PL Games (et al.) 2nd to 5th Jan.

Status
Not open for further replies.
We signed the wrong midfielder from Juve.
Zakaria would have been much better for us.

Zakaria looked very good next to Kovacic today.

Even Chelsea's kids that came on late, all look to be more talented than our kids.

Those two midfielders were great, restricting City and offering a good plattform for Chelsea's play.

I’d rather think about our shit midfield and how we’re gonna rectify it rather than the human race destroying the planet and ending life on earth.

Zakaria looked very good next to Kovacic today.

Even Chelsea's kids that came on late, all look to be more talented than our kids.
I do agree. Ours seem mediocre in comparison. You can tell most of them would not make it in Liverpool. Even Jones, supposedly the best of the bunch, couldn't compare with Mount, Gallagher, Loftus Cheek etc. These 3 players alone will improve our midfield no end.

Did they buy most of their youngsters though? If so we will do well to get into that space.

Pulisic is the biggest sick note ever. Gets injured in just about every challenge.

I do agree. Ours seem mediocre in comparison. You can tell most of them would not make it in Liverpool. Even Jones, supposedly the best of the bunch, couldn't compare with Mount, Gallagher, Loftus Cheek etc. These 3 players alone will improve our midfield no end.

Did they buy most of their youngsters though? If so we will do well to get into that space.

It's the perks of being in London I guess. Took us about 20 years to produce a player good enough to play for LFC after Gerrard (not Trent).

Last edited:
It's the perks of being in London I guess. Took us about 20 years to produce a player good enough to play for LFC after Trent.
Nah nothing to do with being in London.

Look at the Manchester clubs. Foden Harwood-Bellis Palmer Lewis Rashford Garnacho Elanga Mejbri and dare I say that little rapist cunt Greenwood. Even Sancho came up through their academy ranks.

We have fucking no one.

Nope, more or less all started out at Chelsea from the ages of 5-7.

Reece James been there his whole career.
As has Mount
As has Hudson Odoi
As has Trevor Chalobah
As has RLC
As has Gallagher

We just have a dead arse academy.....for some reason there's been a lot of hype and hope for the likes of Ibe Ojo Wilson Kent Brewster etc in the past.

Look where they all are now....shows how far from making the cut they were.

Nope, more or less all started out at Chelsea from the ages of 5-7.

Reece James been there his whole career.
As has Mount
As has Hudson Odoi
As has Trevor Chalobah
As has RLC
As has Gallagher

We just have a dead arse academy.....for some reason there's been a lot of hype and hope for the likes of Ibe Ojo Wilson Kent Brewster etc in the past.

Look where they all are now....shows how far from making the cut they were.

I hate to break it to you - but there’s a few more people living in Chelsea’s catchment area than there is Liverpool’s.

I hate to break it to you - but there’s a few more people living in Chelsea’s catchment area than there is Liverpool’s.
About six times as many. We have plenty of sea life though. We do have 100 iron men but they would do the same job as the current XI.

I mean sure but I don't see that as a negating factor why we can't produce more talents.

Manchester doesn't have much more people living there, yet they produce far more far better....they invest better in their youth set up.

Merseyside population is still very large in it's own right.

Nah nothing to do with being in London.

Look at the Manchester clubs. Foden Harwood-Bellis Palmer Lewis Rashford Garnacho Elanga Mejbri and dare I say that little rapist cunt Greenwood. Even Sancho came up through their academy ranks.

We have fucking no one.

Isn't Manchester like twice as big as Liverpool?

Isn't Manchester like twice as big as Liverpool?
The greater Manchester area is. There’s a 30 mile limit which means we get Merseyside, part of north wales and a bit of Lancashire. Don’t forget the Irish Sea. The scum clubs have options all around.

I mean sure but I don't see that as a negating factor why we can't produce more talents.

Manchester doesn't have much more people living there, yet they produce far more far better....they invest better in their youth set up.

Merseyside population is still very large in it's own right.

It’s just counting - they have more kids to choose from, so they can cherry pick better ones.

I don’t think our youth setup is that bad - but there is definitely an issue turning good teenagers into premiership level by the time they’re pushing past 20.

Few more loans would be good.

Villa produce more and better youths than Spurs/Arsenal, I don't think Villa care they are in a more populated area of London/North London as a reason why they can't produce their own talents at a decent rate.....and it doesn't.

Also Manchester region is divided between 2 clubs fighting for the talents.

Liverpool is one, we should have the privilege of cherry picking from the whole of Merseyside which I've said is a very populated area in it's own right.

Villa produce more and better youths than Spurs/Arsenal, I don't think Villa care they are in a more populated area of London/North London as a reason why they can't produce their own talents at a decent rate.....and it doesn't.

Also Manchester region is divided between 2 clubs fighting for the talents.

Liverpool is one, we should have the privilege of cherry picking from the whole of Merseyside which I've said is a very populated area in it's own right.

Look… as much as they’re shit - Everton do exist.

Chelsea have got some shite in the ranks. The keeper, the new LB, Koulibaly's not much cop, Ziyech is average, Pulisic is fairly pointless, Sterling, Auba. I mean, I know they've got injuries but .... how much did they pay for all them? Must be north of £300m?

Yep. All expensive signings with the exception of Aubameyang.

This is what happens when you have players signed by different managers.

Ziyech signed by Frank I think
Pulisic by Tuchel
Others by Potter.

Suddenly you have players signed from managers even before your previous predecessor.

Which further strengthens the argument that managers need more time. EPL should implement a rule where you can't sack more than 2 managers in 1 season.

The greater Manchester area is. There’s a 30 mile limit which means we get Merseyside, part of north wales and a bit of Lancashire. Don’t forget the Irish Sea. The scum clubs have options all around.
Well that explains it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom