• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

PFA Player of the Season awards shortlists announced

Status
Not open for further replies.

Modo

A contentious scando
501e6f29-cef1-4ba9-8bbe-7ceea91305cc.jpg

PFA men's young player of the year shortlist
Trent Alexander-Arnold - Liverpool
why bother mentioning the others :)

@Modo Start a new thread ffs.. Done for you..

Tammy Abraham
- Chelsea
Marcus Rashford - Manchester United
Mason Greenwood - Manchester United
Mason Mount - Chelsea
Bukayo Saka - Arsenal

Last edited:
@Modo Start a new thread ffs.. Done for you..

Tammy Abraham
- Chelsea
Marcus Rashford - Manchester United
Mason Greenwood - Manchester United
Mason Mount - Chelsea
Bukayo Saka - Arsenal
Wow, seriously? Mount, Abraham and Rashford? Mount and Abraham have been so shit that Chelsea have gone out and bought havertz, Werner and ziyech. Rashford was poor and saka wasn't a regular. Greenwood unfortunately is going to be a superstar but he only got into the line up half way thru the season. AA wins it by a country mile.

I'd love to see Hendo win and he deserves it but so does KDB and in fairness to KDB he came 2nd to VVD last season and to Salah the season before so deserves it for consistently being a fucking great player over many seasons.

I may be a bit biased, but I don't think a player who played for a team worth billions who then finished a million miles behind the leaders should get player of the season.

Dunno.
That's as much due to the fact that Ederson is a bag of wank and they've got one decent defender at the club (and he was injured much of the year).

I happen to think Trent, integral to a title winning side and tearing up the textbook of right back influence and assists, should have won the full award.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom