• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Pep L's Interview

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's lacking abit of charisma and presence. He looks the perfect wingman, never the main guy.

Interesting where he goes next.
And he talks too much. But there is no doubting that Klopp has great faith in him. I'd be very interested to know how many of these 'brilliant in-game tactical changes and substitutions' are down to Pep, even though we credit all of them to Klopp.

And he talks too much. But there is no doubting that Klopp has great faith in him. I'd be very interested to know how many of these 'brilliant in-game tactical changes and substitutions' are down to Pep, even though we credit all of them to Klopp.
Who knows, but when 'the brain' left, we were all worried. Then in comes new blood like Pep and Klopp integrates him beautifully into the setup, as if nothing changed. Wasn't Fergie like that with his first team coach?
It's probably doing Pep disservice thinking this way, but for me it's all Klopp, because he knows exactly how to get the best out of both staff and players.

Klopp admits that many of our innovations have come through Pep's suggestions (like the call to invert Trent), so I've little doubt that he is at least playing a role in our tactical switches.

I must say, I'd feel much better about Klopp leaving if Pep had agreed to remain as AM to whoever is coming in, but I understand that's a complicated thing to make happen.

Klopp admits that many of our innovations have come through Pep's suggestions (like the call to invert Trent), so I've little doubt that he is at least playing a role in our tactical switches.

Any fool know that was the modern football genius Southgate.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom