• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Other games

Status
Not open for further replies.
"They aren’t even singing sacked in the morning because Liverpool want him to continue to remain as Everton manager

that’s how bad he is"

Lol

Your handshake site you mean.

My first Subscriber :)
Did you go for the full "service" or the family version.
Full service would be the Complete Wanker or as I like to call it "Ole Will Save Us".
Or the Family Version or as i call it "For Fuck Sake Ole play the Kids You Cunt"(I Call it Family because it has kids init unlike Manus future).

I`ve watched the game twice and am now out of beer so I`m off to bed and I will post as my miserable self later :finger::D

Mods is this an infraction on here or a straight ban?

Or should I just send some links for Ann Summers pussy range?
Haha I said almost.
But seriously what would it take to fix Everton? I mean they tried money and it hasn't helped, they tried switching managers that didn't help either.
Maybe, just maybe, the first step in their recovery is acceptance? Accept that their current potential is mid-level team. That they should focus on producing players and signing players from lower levels in the hope that they blossom?

Last edited:
Sheffield United losing 1-0 to Newcastle.

Brighton doing the same to Arsenal hahahahaha

Brighton winning 2-1 at the Emirates. Arsenal are so fucking shite. They were outplayed by a good Brighton team.
Massive boos for Ljungberg and the players at full time. What a mess. Lolz!

Arsenal are a fucking shambles. Brighton made them look shit in their own backyard.
Their defence is abysmal.

The disadvantage of watching on premier sport in Ireland is you get Eamonn twatface Dunphy and his shite.

His latest, when talking about how when great managers leave an unfillable gap is left behind. His examples - Wenger, Ferguson and ... Paisley!!!

DXdF5pZXUAAR6wJ.jpg

Somewhere Robbie placed an order for another Lamborghini

Is it too early to say that Pepe is the biggest bust of the season?
I'm not impressed at all, I mean who did the scouting there? He's not built for the premiership, like physically built...
Arsenal screaming that he should start but both Emery and Ljungberg benched him. Maybe they're not seeing enough in training.
And defensively, my days...he looked so lazy before Brighton's 2nd.

Someone needs to do a "You understand?" counter.

Edit: someone did, hahaha!
adc8e257756772006b1799837e906118.jpg

Is it too early to say that Pepe is the biggest bust of the season?
I'm not impressed at all, I mean who did the scouting there? He's not built for the premiership, like physically built...
Arsenal screaming that he should start but both Emery and Ljungberg benched him. Maybe they're not seeing enough in training.
And defensively, my days...he looked so lazy before Brighton's 2nd.

Lots of our fans wanted him – even though hardly anyone have seen him play; all they had was glowing media reports (in other words, the agent-created hype) and some great stats in his last season in France (even though the penalty goals numbers have made them seem a lot better than the reality). I think he can be a good attacking player given some time to adjust to the league, but unfortunately he stepped into a really dysfunctional situation at Arsenal where his flaws are magnified and he can't gradually build his confidence.

For me their biggest problem, apart from the defense, is the decision to invest big money in both Aubameyang and Lacazette as their 2 star strikers, while also giving a big contract to Ozil. This has forced every manager since to try to put square pegs in round holes because the solution of all 3 of them playing together in a well-balanced team simply doesn't exist and even 2 out of the 3 are difficult to accommodate. Somebody has to work without the ball and as they are assembled right now they are a team of luxury players propped up by some comical defenders and overworked midfielders. Eventually even the bottom-feeders of the league lost all fear factor and realized this Arsenal team can simply by outplayed.

Klopp is obviously one of the most tactically perceptive managers in the league and sometimes you can see by his selections which teams he has doesn't really respect. When playing against a team he thinks is fundamentally flawed, he can abandon his usual precision in terms of balance between attack and defense and just bet that a wild, non-tactical game will most likely pan out in our favour. Yesterday was a prime example, but he's also done this a couple of times against Arsenal, which tells you all you need to know about what he thought of them as a team – even while they retained some of the fear factor for others. He has far more respect for the likes of Bournemouth.

Last edited:
I was watching AFTV last night, and I think it was Troopz that made a good point. They are in real trouble.

I don't think they're in a relegation battle, but...

Aubameyang and Lacazette have 18 months left on their contract and surely won't be staying beyond this season.

Ozil is shit anyway, but is a global name and is another seemingly out the door.

The board seem extremely reluctant to spend at the best of times, and I can't see the club funding, nor being able to attract, anyone to replace those three. Add into the mix that the rest of the squad is log, and there are gaping crevices in that team, then it's going to be a long and hard road back to the top.

I was watching AFTV last night, and I think it was Troopz that made a good point. They are in real trouble.

I don't think they're in a relegation battle, but...

Aubameyang and Lacazette have 18 months left on their contract and surely won't be staying beyond this season.

Ozil is shit anyway, but is a global name and is another seemingly out the door.

The board seem extremely reluctant to spend at the best of times, and I can't see the club funding, nor being able to attract, anyone to replace those three. Add into the mix that the rest of the squad is log, and there are gaping crevices in that team, then it's going to be a long and hard road back to the top.

And the biggest issue is that they don't have a clue on who they want to lead the team.

Why should managers pose with a shirt? I get it with a new player, it's going to be on his back. Surely managers, depending on their predilections, should pose with a natty suit, a track suit, or even a tatty hooded jumper affair?

Why should managers pose with a shirt? I get it with a new player, it's going to be on his back. Surely managers, depending on their predilections, should pose with a natty suit, a track suit, or even a tatty hooded jumper affair?
Probably to get the sponsors name on the publicity material

Don't you know he will wear that as his jammy top when he goes to bed, with his portrait hanging over him

Or one of those bench coats with the managers initials.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom