• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Other Games: 18th May

Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't really give a fuck who won, now I'm caught up....I hope Fiorentina knock them out on pens.

Browsing twitter for AliMac updates and looks like there were some crowd trouble outside the ground well before the game......almost becoming a regular.

not to excuse anything but didn’t West Ham have a lot of hassle with opposition fans this season, that’s probably raised the levels of misbehaviour even further

If he wasn't wearing a football shirt and the background was photoshopped to make it look like he was in a barber shop......

d9b31f0ef4a2fc44ca023d6dd41849745c64b71f.jpeg

I expected much more from the packet of rice duo in midfield. West Ham have been poor.

Aguerd you've gone charging into him leading with your arm into his sternum.....yellow card, shut up.

Really nice finish, odd goal though, like, I don't think I've seen that goal before.

Anyone see the reverse angle? Should the keeper have done better?

I mean I wouldn't mind an English team winning but the BT sports commentators were talking as if the game was over when WH scored

I mean I wouldn't mind an English team winning but the BT sports commentators were talking as if the game was over when WH scored
Robbie Savage......technically Welsh, the cunt.

Mandra so clooooooooooooose.

Really nice finish, odd goal though, like, I don't think I've seen that goal before.

Anyone see the reverse angle? Should the keeper have done better?

didn’t see any other angles but the keeper looks ropey alright, that disallowed goal at the end of the first half the keeper got up slower than me in the morning

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom