• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Other forum meltdown watch

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll be interested to see whether the next manager is a big name or an up-and-comer. They were always going to have trouble replacing Ginsoak (and David Gill, from whom Woodward seems to be a major comedown) but I'd have expected them to be back in the groove by now, and so may some of the bigger names they might think of approaching when Mourinho buggers off. The last time they had to replace a big name manager, i.e.when Matt Busby went, it took them a quarter of a century to do it properly and even saw them relegated along the way. A rerun of that would do very nicely indeed.

It would make sense to go for a young one AMF start from scratch, since they are unlikely to overtake City within the next 2-3 years anyway. On the other hand they are just over the peak of their wealth and influence now, if they let this opportunity go they might find themselves sliding down the status ladder and if 10 years go by without major success they might be a less attractive proposition

The Zidane love-in is almost certainly fuelled by the fact he's not currently in a job and therefore nominally available.

There's still some realism at work in the United fanbase.

I was under the impression he's signed a contract to start work for Juve in Oct/Nov as DOF. Even still, I don't think he'd be a long term fix for what they need.

Poch is currently leading the Redcafe poll by an overwhelming margin. He has five times the votes of any other candidate.

He's followed by Simeone and (hahahahhahahahahahahhahahaha) Ryan Giggs

A poster on Redcafe on what is "The United Way":

[bcolor=transparent]Only Barcelona have a greater reputation throughout history for attacking football I think. [/bcolor]

The Bluemoon 'Liverpool 2018/19' thread (209 pages and counting) has been changed to 'High spending Liverpool 2018/19' because the biased media has given them such a hard time for being rich. They seem to have allowed a dissenter in who pointed out City have spent 640m since 2015. They aren't engaging with that at all, of course.

There is also a hilarious discussion of the temerity of Liverpool's criticism of the UAE's horrific human rights record. They are giving lots of examples of the U.S.'s record in terms of executions, interference and war in the Middle East. Here is my favourite though, really made me chuckle:

This constant bile of criticism coming from Klanfield around the country our owners are from having a history of human rights violations is utterly laughable.

Fenway Sports group are from the country responsible for one of the biggest human rights violations in history when they dropped not one but TWO atomic bombs on Japan and killed over 100,000 people in under a minute.

Fucking LOL.

The Bluemoon 'Liverpool 2018/19' thread (209 pages and counting) has been changed to 'High spending Liverpool 2018/19' because the biased media has given them such a hard time for being rich. They seem to have allowed a dissenter in who pointed out City have spent 640m since 2015. They aren't engaging with that at all, of course.

There is also a hilarious discussion of the temerity of Liverpool's criticism of the UAE's horrific human rights record. They are giving lots of examples of the U.S.'s record in terms of executions, interference and war in the Middle East. Here is my favourite though, really made me chuckle:

This constant bile of criticism coming from Klanfield around the country our owners are from having a history of human rights violations is utterly laughable.

Fenway Sports group are from the country responsible for one of the biggest human rights violations in history when they dropped not one but TWO atomic bombs on Japan and killed over 100,000 people in under a minute.

Fucking LOL.

The internet is full of mad spastics and lots of them seem to frequent football forums

The internet is full of mad spastics and lots of them seem to frequent football forums

Yeah, but most forums have a quotient– and often a sizeable one, of fairly normal people within a spectrum of reasonable intelligence. Bluemoon has the greatest proportion of fucktards it is possible to imagine in a single forum. It's actually incredible. It makes even Everton forums look positively cerebral.

Yeah, but most forums have a quotient– and often a sizeable one, of fairly normal people within a spectrum of reasonable intelligence. Bluemoon has the greatest proportion of fucktards it is possible to imagine in a single forum. It's actually incredible. It makes even Everton forums look positively cerebral.

And I bet about 90% of them claim to have been going to Maine Road since they were nippers.

I wonder if that site's membership has exponentially increased since Arabs/ Guardiola arrived? That probably explains the sperg quota.

Whisper it, but their good sense quotient has surprised me before now. I'll never be able to rise above despising that club, but not (quite) all their fans are idiots.

Fucking LOL.
Klanfield hahahahhahaha.

Fucking LOL.

And we've got a German manager, who's obviously responsible for mass genocide.

Ain't that the fucking ugly truth.... Some of them happen to be mates of mine though. I'll take mad spastic internet football nerds over most. That's a lot coming from a warped soak like me but there you have it. 'Shrugs and hugs' RA :)

apart from the political angle with regard to the respective ownership of both clubs - we were always gonna get some label from all fans this season - given how much we have spent in one window. That is all people will see - they won't see the cumulative spend of United, or City over the last 2/3 seasons - only this last summer. I am a bit shocked by it to - but keep telling myself - Keita is from last seasons budget, and we have only spent 13.5M on Shaqiri with Coutinho money, and from our winnings last season we bought Fab, and Allison. So it's all kinda net spend - right ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom