• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Other forum meltdown watch

Status
Not open for further replies.
Manchester_lalala
What a shit feeling. Liverpool are relentless.

Beanhead
They are winning the league this season... as much as I feel sick typing this they have an air of champions about their relentless ability to get the job done week in week out.

that C*nt Mane just sucked all the happiness out of me that Walker gave me 15 mins ago.

twats.

MCFC ISRAEL
They just took all my joy out of our victory today. How lucky they are it unbelievable, let's destroy them next week

Exactly what I just told a Scum supporting mate of mine when he msgd to say how he can't handle how lucky we are

Ohhhhh. That's disappointing.

Perhaps this might cheer things up a bit:

Liverpool are 18 points ahead of United, which is more points than Huddersfield amassed in total last season.

Liverpool are a whole Huddersfield 18/19 ahead of Manchester United :happy:

Oh dear. He didn't take the result at all well

56663e2fda3a5bf9b9df38f58a85caf6.jpg

He will also likely be out of job come Monday morning

f8e92e046625c747ed7c9face16c2fc4.jpg

There is a thread at Red Cafe discussing a potential take over by Saudi owners. Not sure what the rumouirs are based on but it certainly will raise some etich dillemas.

The fume are fuming about a bus welcome for our bus on Sunday. Not theirs. But ours.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom