• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Other footy 3-5 April

Status
Not open for further replies.
On paper we have a great chance of top four but the way this season is panning out where all teams are dropping points unexpectedly who knows.

Games remaining:

Leicester (56 points) - West Ham, West Brom, Palace, Southampton, Newcastle, United, Chelsea & Spurs.

Very tough last three for Leicester. Spurs at home and the other two away.

Chelsea (51 points) - Palace, Brighton, West Ham, Fulham, City, Arsenal, Leicester & Villa.

That run of City, Arsenal and Leicester will say a lot about where Chelsea finish. I'd expect them to win the rest though.

Spurs (49 points) - United, Everton, Southampton, Sheffield United, Leeds, Wolves, Villa, Leicester.

Spurs also have a PC final 4 days after the Southampton game so will Jose rest players for that? Difficult enough run in with the next three particularly important and then Wolves a possible banana skin.

Liverpool (49 points) - Villa, Leeds, Newcastle, United, Southampton, West Brom, Burnley & Palace.

On paper....I like our run in the best.
Sadly we’ve been shite for the most part against the bottom half but ya on paper and with our settled back, Fabs in CM and Jota back we can give it a right go.

I think after tonight Utd are out of reach but 4th is doable even though Chelsea are flying (man sent off and West Brom turning into peak Barca for a game aside)

Nice to see Neil Critchley doing well with Blackpool. Unbeaten in their last 12 outings and moved into play off position. Beating play-off rivals Gillingham 4-1 now.

United are shite. If any team demonstrates how garbage this season has been, it's those cunts in 2nd.

We will twat them at OT on May Day.

Yeah they are - was told by a Brighton fan at work that they were totally rubbish in the first half. Also does anyone actually believe that Olli is at the wheel ? - that old guy is always in the stands with his mask on, I think he is pulling the strings on selection and tactics without it being official - seriously, he is always there watching. I think they have got him out of retirement.

Does anyone think that Adama Traore is trying to lower his potential transfer value by playing this shit this season ? - His drop in form and inactivity in most games for Wolves is very unlike him - usually a very active player whenever I have seen him play.

Does anyone think that Adama Traore is trying to lower his potential transfer value by playing this shit this season ? - His drop in form and inactivity in most games for Wolves is very unlike him - usually a very active player whenever I have seen him play.
No

This weekend just gone marked the mathematical end of our hunt for back to back titles.

Such a change from the turn of the year.

CL or bust now!

This weekend just gone marked the mathematical end of our hunt for back to back titles.

Such a change from the turn of the year.

CL or bust now!

Thank you for the endless uplifting moments of joy you bring in to all our lives.

Maybe you could add something about City’s record or how great Roy Keane was to get us really in the mood.

2-3 now. Interesting.

West Ham are a bit shite, so its weird seeing them in 4th. Just tells you how fucked up this season has been.
But, they've lost Rice and Antonio to injuries. And Soucek and Lingard hobbled off at the last night.
I doubt they'll sustain any results for the rest of the season now.
Would like them to take points of Leicester first though, this coming weekend.

If we keep our core team fit (sniggers) we should outperform those from 2nd to 8th which means we will get 4th spot.

West Ham are a bit shite, so its weird seeing them in 4th. Just tells you how fucked up this season has been.
But, they've lost Rice and Antonio to injuries. And Soucek and Lingard hobbled off at the last night.
I doubt they'll sustain any results for the rest of the season now.
Would like them to take points of Leicester first though, this coming weekend.
Lingard has been an inspired loan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom