• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

OFFICIAL - CAN gone

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fair play to him.
Contract ended, he got the best deal for him and his future.
Thanks for your efforts and good luck.
He wouldn't have got in the side ahead of Fab and Keita anyway.

Yeah that’s how I feel

He was like ‘I want this’

We were like ‘yeah nah’

Such is life

Echo saying its 4m a season so that's roughly 80k a week.

It still perplexed me why everyone tries to change footballer’s salaries into weekly amounts.

From the above couple of posts Can is getting £4m a year salary with an additional £15M signing on fee spread over the first two years. From that he’ll be paying his agent and Italian taxes

Hope he enjoys Turin. Thanks for the efforts

It still perplexed me why everyone tries to change footballer’s salaries into weekly amounts.
It's journalistic sensationalism to highlight how ridiculously high the wages are, prompting reactions like 'he earns 4 times my annual salary in a week'. Doesn't work so well when you use the stratospheric figures that are yearly wages.

I liked him while he was here, decent player if prone to switching his brain off at times. As others have said its the one position where we have genuine depth so his absence wont be felt that much.

He will do well in Italy where his lack of pace wont be such an obvious flaw. I expect he will get a couple of titles at Juve as they are a dominant machine now but probably never become a great midfielder. Good luck to him.

I liked him while he was here, decent player if prone to switching his brain off at times. As others have said its the one position where we have genuine depth so his absence wont be felt that much.

He will do well in Italy where his lack of pace wont be such an obvious flaw. I expect he will get a couple of titles at Juve as they are a dominant machine now but probably never become a great midfielder. Good luck to him.

Yeah, should suit him. Khedira has done OK, and he makes Can look like Steven Gerrard. I suspect he might even be slower than fucking Lucas.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom