• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Non-LFC Transfer Rumours 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Considering he is Messi's closest friend among the current Barca squad it's perhaps not the best strategy.

I would remain in the stands than wear this kit.

EiDne_XXsAYQ4f6

Considering he is Messi's closest friend among the current Barca squad it's perhaps not the best strategy.

Considering Messi just tried to leave for free and fuck the club up completely Im not sure being his Millhouse carries the same weight that it used to.

Injuries and off the field stuff messed him up. I'd definitely try to sign him if he's cheap.
It's Spurs he won't be cheap. He is probably being sold to balance the books. The problem is who will pay the 70m plus for him?

Wolves about to sign Nelson Semedo from Barca apparently

Never quite understood why Barca don't like him (or some of their other players for that matter).

Not the greatest defender in the world (though their system doesn't help) but he's often looked pretty talented when I've seen him.

Ive not seen much of him but I assume the Portuguese link is what's taking him to wolves ?

Manchester City are looking to Spain as they continue their search for a new central defender before the close of the transfer window.
Sevilla’s Jules Kounde has emerged as the latest target, with City impressed by what they’ve seen from the French U21 international.
Reports in France overnight suggest that personal terms have already been agreed, despite City having not met Sevilla’s £64m valuation.

Manchester City are looking to Spain as they continue their search for a new central defender before the close of the transfer window.
Sevilla’s Jules Kounde has emerged as the latest target, with City impressed by what they’ve seen from the French U21 international.
Reports in France overnight suggest that personal terms have already been agreed, despite City having not met Sevilla’s £64m valuation.

Why do we have a thread about who other teams are buying? Who gives a shit?

1) So that we can get upset when our rivals sign some world - superstars, and we kick up a fuss and eventually our owners splash the cash to calm down the locals.
2) We can keep a track of the shit managers that go on the merry go round, normally to prove that the previous fuck up that got them sacked was not accident and that they really are shit.
3) We can feel amazed at players like Moratta, who scores fuck all as pointed out by @Woland - but successive clubs think that they really are worth spending 50M+ on. This is proof in life that there are people who keep getting away with it, and no matter how shit they really are - no one seems to see it for some reason.

So many reasons - most to keep us entertained.

Yes, I’m sure John Henry trawls through SCM before deciding “fuck... better sign some players tout suite”.

Yes, I’m sure John Henry trawls through SCM before deciding “fuck... better sign some players tout suite”.
Well there are already 2 incidents where he has so far reacted to fan dissatisfaction. Obviously with transfers you never know.

Why do you always fume about anyone discussing anything non-LFC?

Because this is an LFC forum. Not fuming just couldn't ace less who other teams buy. What other teams do is of no interest to me. I don't watch any other teams unless they are playing us. Fuck them all.

1) So that we can get upset when our rivals sign some world - superstars, and we kick up a fuss and eventually our owners splash the cash to calm down the locals.
2) We can keep a track of the shit managers that go on the merry go round, normally to prove that the previous fuck up that got them sacked was not accident and that they really are shit.
3) We can feel amazed at players like Moratta, who scores fuck all as pointed out by @Woland - but successive clubs think that they really are worth spending 50M+ on. This is proof in life that there are people who keep getting away with it, and no matter how shit they really are - no one seems to see it for some reason.

So many reasons - most to keep us entertained.

Fair enough. I just couldn't care less.

Because this is an LFC forum. Not fuming just couldn't ace less who other teams buy. What other teams do is of no interest to me. I don't watch any other teams unless they are playing us. Fuck them all.

LFC is not a standalone entity.
They play within the league and in Europe.. so mostly people are interested in the opposition, their progress
It's also an opportunity to lol at their lack of progress etc.

Yeah, I don't get it. I just picture you sitting there muttering to yourself fuming when someone has the temerity to mention something other than Liverpool. You're going to give yourself an aneurysm. I don't get the mentality of "it's a Liverpool forum. Fuck everyone else. I'm only interested in discussing Liverpool." That's a bit boring, and a bit, I don't know, try hard, surely?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom