• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

NFL offseason, Draft and 2023/2024 season

i know theres a few teams who are going in to this draft crying out for a new QB; my Vikings included. Seems like it makes the most sense to get a guaranteed solid performer at QB with miles left in the tank, Depends how far down the draft queue the cowboys are, as well as their planned trgets. Could be smart gamble to lose the first round pick if their guy might drop to the 2nd

Give cousins 2 years and draft a player to replace him ... so you can still compete as the team is still good no?

Mike is probably done and DQ could get one of the 4 different jobs he'll be interviewing for. I love the work DQ have done but we still cant defend the run and its pissing me off. Read a stat that he's 0-6 against the offensive coordinators he had at the Falcons. Shanahan, LeFleur etc.

So who do we get in? Vrabel? I dont think I want Belichick. Lets get some young up and coming blood and perspective.

Mike is probably done and DQ could get one of the 4 different jobs he'll be interviewing for. I love the work DQ have done but we still cant defend the run and its pissing me off. Read a stat that he's 0-6 against the offensive coordinators he had at the Falcons. Shanahan, LeFleur etc.

So who do we get in? Vrabel? I dont think I want Belichick. Lets get some young up and coming blood and perspective.

Coach Prime!

The NFC East went from having two of the best teams to being really shit. Eagles get thrashed by the Bucks.

i know theres a few teams who are going in to this draft crying out for a new QB; my Vikings included. Seems like it makes the most sense to get a guaranteed solid performer at QB with miles left in the tank, Depends how far down the draft queue the cowboys are, as well as their planned trgets. Could be smart gamble to lose the first round pick if their guy might drop to the 2nd

We'll see how many top QB talent there is in this draft - it seems like there's 2 studs, and a few others who are very solid ... I don't think you need a 'great' QB to win - it definitely helps but a young QB in the right system, with the right parts around him (i.e. he doesn't have to carry the team) and a good defense is the best recipe imo (which doesn't fuck you salary cap wise).

I think it will be a failure this season if the Niners dont at least make it to the Super Bowl.

They really should be there - they're the best team in the NFC by some distance imo.
However, GB is en fuego, and don't underestimate the Lions (they should hammer the Bucs), who have a dawg for a HC.

It's gone a bit quiet now lately.

So what do we think will happen at the Championship Games?

I think the 49ers will end Detroit's Cinderella story and beat them comfortably. 31-16.

The Ravens will nick it in a much closer game and I'll be happy to not have to watch Taylor fucking Swift doing some superfan shit every three minutes anymore. 24-20.

Ravens and 49ers in the Superbowl will be the most likely outcome. Mahomes is the wildcard though.
Wouldnt mind Detroit continuing their fairytale story and beating SF.

Mahomes vs Lamar, great match up so far.
The constant filming of Taylor Swift is annoying though.

Great comeback from the 49ers.

I claim credit as I only started watching from the 2nd half.

Great comeback but they got some insane good juju there. Ball bouncing off the facemask etc. Detroit can only blame themselves though. At 24-27 and you dont kick the field goal at 4th and 3 is beyond me.

Didnt see the Taylor Swift Bowl last night.
Lets hope that KC dont make it to the SB next season.

I honestly don't understand American Rugby.... and it seems most of the world can't either. The daily mail puts the figure at 200m which probably is worldwide viewing figures. I can't say for sure, but don't most big team match up get 200M+, I know Man U vs Liverpool is the 2nd/3rd most watched sporting event after the WC final with upto 800m watching it. If you accumulate all the viewing figures for the Olympics you might get more.

Super Bowl 2024 was most watched US TV broadcast since 1969 Moon landing​

• Published
      29 minutes ago