• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

NFL - Offseason, Draft & 2017/18 Season

Zeke is gone for minimum 4 games. If Cowboys play up to current level w/o Zeke, Dak should be in MVP conversation.

Sherman done for year - ruptured achilles. Duane Brown (the oL they just traded for) also went down. They still beat the Cardinals 22-16.
Zeke suspension? Surely another injunction coming.

Edit just read it was denied, next court hearing date Dec 1st.

Last edited:
Redzone is great tonight - lots of great endings to games.

Steelers win with a last second field goal.
DeMarco Murray makes the hard yards to put the Titans ahead with 30 seconds left.

And the Jags and Chargers are trading turnovers at the end of the game

Redzone is great tonight - lots of great endings to games.

Steelers win with a last second field goal.
DeMarco Murray makes the hard yards to put the Titans ahead with 30 seconds left.

And the Jags and Chargers are trading turnovers at the end of the game

And the Bears challenge. Not the game ending but getting a lot of attention here.

I expected a rally from Cowboys but they look lost.

49ers look like they are going to get their first win.. Giants making a great run for overall #1 pick.

Clayborn taking the rubber hose to Prescott without Smith there.

We just made him an NFL player ... HOrrid OL performance. Had they played up to their normal level (Green included - he's never been that bad), we'd have won this game ... fucking shit. I doubt we'll make the playoffs, especially if injuries to Smith & now Lee are serious.

Yeah, the schedule is horrific. Gotta believe it can be done, but as LTW says it depends a lot on Smith and Lee.
Our record with and without Lee is like night and day.

I love your confidence however 4 of your final 7 games.
Eagles x 2
Seahawks
Raiders

Also you have a divisional without Elliot against Redskins.

Oooof.

Eagles - interesting match up this weekend. If Smith plays, I think we'll beat them. Not sure why - but optimistic.

I think we can beat the Seahawks & Raiders - we match up well against them.

Translate the above to 1-3.

Fucking Pat's are going to win this fucking thing again aren't they.

Why can't Brady just FUCK off

Well that's ok. He's already one of the most successful QBs in Superbowl history.
I'm only messing, its frustrating watching you win playing badly. I can only imagine it will click one final run of games for him. You are in an annoyingly good position.

I honestly can't see it.
His form is far too bad
I think he's done.

We will lose against the first contender we face.

Probably the Pats

Tyrod Taylor benched. Is he really that bad? To be he's a middle of the road QB. Not amazing, but certainly not the worst in the league.

He had a shite game against the Saints, but you do to bench him for that. What are the Bills? 5 and 4? They're usually 3 games down by now. They changed the scheme for Tyrod and he's sort of making it work, although they're not scoring much. Peterman balled a bit at Pitt. Took Clemson apart last year.

Back
Top Bottom