• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Next seasons kits.. including other teams

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Nomad

Very Well-Known
Is it just me or are we returning to the 90s era of hideous for some teams?

What the hell is this?

Feel free to add your own.
a9bdfa460b5dd59f4327a526830ea862.jpg

Is it just me or are we returning to the 90s era of hideous for some teams?

What the hell is this?

Feel free to add your own.
a9bdfa460b5dd59f4327a526830ea862.jpg

I find it quite fitting.

Microbes are a wonderful metaphor for the size of that abortion of a club.

The Arsenal one looks like something Eminem would wear. And would they actually be allowed to use it as a second kit, when playing against teams in red?

With the new season about 6 weeks away, did we ever get any definitive pictures of what the new kit will be like.

That Barca kit looks like its designed purposely to make it harder to counterfeit, rather than designing a kit somebody would want to wear

Looks like Man City kit is paying tribute to their Australian Aboriginal connection with that dream time art.

Inter Milan paying tribute to their Nigerian roots with that zig zag design.

How do you guys not see that?

I've seen a different Barcelona kit released. What's that one all about?

Probably a pre-match kit. Think they're going back to their conservative vertical stripes after someone got away with designing hoops on their kit last season.

That's not the Barca kit. They have gone to tradition red and blue stripes with a little yllow in it. That is the inter one though

How the fuck do Barca get that classy shirt & we get that blueish looking shit heap of an away kit. Fuck me.

I don't want a black kit, but something classic along those lines is they needed to do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom