• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Newcastle United v Liverpool Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

FoxForceFive

6CM Addict
Administrator
59285482_10157862268767573_7244351763711524864_n.jpg

Last edited:
Frim likely not to play again this season..

Assuming we don't make the champions League of course...

Be interesting to see how we line up on Tuesday

It'd be lovely if we could get a couple more here, not just to settle nerves, but to make a point to citeh, to be able to rest players before Tuesday, & to boost our confidence.

Rafa has ditched zonal...somewhere in Italy, Sacchi is sitting in his recliner, sipping grappa, shaking his head.

Rafa has ditched zonal...somewhere in Italy, Sacchi is sitting in his recliner, sipping grappa, shaking his head.

Nah, think he still uses it, but most teams now sometimes actually do a mix of zonal & man to man depending on the opponent, & I guess the instructions there were mixed up.

Nah, think he still uses it, but most teams now sometimes actually do a mix of zonal & man to man depending on the opponent, & I guess the instructions there were mixed up.

yeah, I know the combo thing is common now. i was just trying to say something funny

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom