• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

New Kit šŸ˜

Jesus wept, that's brutal. Looks like they've sowed a big red patch onto the top of a seperate shirt, overlapping the collar.

Roll on Adidas. Quickly.

Jesus wept, that's brutal. Looks like they've sowed a big red patch onto the top of a seperate shirt, overlapping the collar.

Roll on Adidas. Quickly.

eng_pl_Adidas-Climacool-deodorant-antiperspirant-roll-on-for-men-50ml-74861_1.png

Hate the home kit collar. Everything else is spot on.

7/10

Away kit is spot on. Best in years.

10/10

".... We wore the all-red strip for the first time. Christ, the players looked like giants. And we played like giants,ā€ Bill Shankly.

This new kit doesn't look very inspiring to wear.

Come on.. as someone already said. There are unethical ways to get the kit these days.

The legit retailers have almost priced themselves out of business.
I don't consider buying a knock-off as unethical if the alternative is 86 quid.

Usually can't be bothered with kit threads but Instagram has been feeding pics to me non-stop. That new kit is horrendous - that collar is about the worst I've ever seen. šŸ¤®

I've never really been that bothered about the kit, but this kit launch just makes me realise how bad it looks wearing the shirt with normal clothes.

We established, last year, that the only person on this forum who actually buys and wears the shirt lives in Stevie's wardrobe.

So, stop losing your collective middle aged shit over something you are not going to wear, no matter what.

Last time I bought a replica shirt it was an away one with Firminho 9 on the back. When running in it and it was useless. Never wore again

We established, last year, that the only person on this forum who actually buys and wears the shirt lives in Stevie's wardrobe.

So, stop losing your collective middle aged shit over something you are not going to wear, no matter what.
It's not just a matter of 'collective middle aged shit', but the rather obvious case that the new strip looks like shit, and will not inspire anyone who wears it, least of all the players.

I don't like the collar but I am fan of the yellow stripes, and our last yellow stripe kit coincided with our first title in 30 years

Back
Top Bottom