• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

New Home Kit?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gakpo looks like that one nice boy in the gang, who is revealed to be the mastermind midway through the movie. Heartbreaker.

FvWKXeQWAAACDDm

Am I the only 1 who thinks the chick model on the site posing with the new home kit is fucking baaaaaaaaaaaaaaanging.

£125 for a kit, who would pay for that? Mind you people pay £300-1000+ for trainers. I know a teen who spent £450 on some Nike Trainers. Unless its going to get you some serious poontang, that could pay your student rent for a month
Screenshot-2023-05-19-094734.png

£125 for a kit, who would pay for that? Mind you people pay £300-1000+ for trainers. I know a teen who spent £450 on some Nike Trainers. Unless its going to get you some serious poontang, that could pay your student rent for a month
Screenshot-2023-05-19-094734.png
That is the "match" jersey rather than the replica.

It depends what you want on the shirt (i.e official Prem badge/Player name and number)

A standard home kit for next season is £74.95....which is still a bit too much tbf but it's only at that price if you want to pre-order or for the first few months, then of course it'll reduce.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom