• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

NEW FEATURE: NSFW options

6TimesaRed

Not a Bot....
Administrator
At the request of a few users I have added the following which can be accessible via preferences in your own profile..

These settings can either be applied globally or per PC basis..

NSFW_screenshot_001.png

Enjoy

That's clever.

For those confused by that, it basically means you can select a single machine (eg your work pc) to have the images etc switched off & when you log in scm from there it will have them switched off, but at home or on mobile it will be switched on.

That's clever.

For those confused by that, it basically means you can select a single machine (eg your work pc) to have the images etc switched off & when you log in scm from there it will have them switched off, but at home or on mobile it will be switched on.

^^^ This..

*must learn to use not so technical jargon for the not so techy bods here*

Nah, it's relatively straightforward but a little extra explanation never does any harm.

I think maybe an announcement (one of those that shows to anyone logging on) is the best way to tell all members this (many just read the ff or gc & ignore the rest).

Nah, it's relatively straightforward but a little extra explanation never does any harm.

I think maybe an announcement (one of those that shows to anyone logging on) is the best way to tell all members this (many just read the ff or gc & ignore the rest).

Gr8 idea.. Done..

So should I post some elbow deep fisting or what?

LMAO... I was expecting a comment like this...

*DISCLAIMER*

I'd like to add.. That albeit we have added these new functions that does not mean we want an overdrive on NSFW content..

Although we are happy (within reason) to have moderate/ tasteful NSFW content to be posted in the Members Forum, we just dont want it going into overdrive...!!!

*looks for Banhammer script to install*

You might also notice.. I've added another feature, Avatar to be shown of last poster in forum/ thread view, which can also be disabled with this NSFW option

Thanks jono.

Any chance you can add in something to change the colours too? Get rid of some of the harsher reds, and put in a more neutral colour. Will make it less obvious in work.

A Woland filter would also be nice.

I still wake up in the middle of the night, soaked in sweat, with a livid imagary of jelly bears storming out of a gaping ar*e.

It's mildly terrifying.

Added a new vnsfw tag bbcode.. Button available via the editor which adds a vnsfw spoiler tag to hide and show explicit content, designed to be used and not abused in forum threads that warrant its use to shield content from other unsuspecting users

(without the spaces)

Code:
[ vnsfw]hidden content[/vnsfw ]

Will show as a Standard Spoiler Tag in Tapatalk..

example:

[vnsfw]hidden content[/vnsfw]

Same forum rules however still apply...

Back
Top Bottom