• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

NEW FEATURE - Expand Page Numbers

Re: Can we have ?

You get it in many forums, in the threads they have a goto page option but with also a input box, you type in the page number and you then goto that page.

Sorry xda forums don't have the feature, gbatemp do, works as a drop down box on number of pages in the thread, type number in the box, then click go. your then taken to the desired page in the thread. Would be extremly useful...

OK. Can't get a drop down but I've added an "Expand Pages" modification. If you go into a post a click on the page number dots "..." it will then expand all the page numbers and you can select the page you want. It's javascript so you may need to refresh the cache by either CTRL + F5 or closing the window and reopening

In one of the threads earlier I noticed the 'multi-quote' feature.

I didn't know we had one of them!

[quote author=Hardcastle link=topic=43900.msg1270618#msg1270618 date=1296474664]
In one of the threads earlier I noticed the 'multi-quote' feature.

I didn't know we had one of them!
[/quote]

Work in progress mate. Only not working so removed for now

[quote author=jono@home link=topic=43900.msg1270631#msg1270631 date=1296474907]
Oo just to add cheers sunny..

Now get the multi quote working ;)
[/quote]

Having problems with it mate. May have to wait for the next site upgrade. You can multi-quote in reply to post anyway

So handy esp for that Torres thread.. one suggestion though with it, move it above and below the reply/ notify/ add poll/ etc bit, to stop it screwing up the template at the top and bottom of page when implemented

or put it in to a hidden table

Code:
<table style="width: 100%">
<tbody><tr>
<td style="width: 70%">
---page number script bit---</td>
<td>reply/ notify/ add poll/ etc bit</td>
</tr>
</tbody></table>

Back
Top Bottom