• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Nabil Fecked.. Deal off.. Lyon won't take payment in Crisp Sandwiches

Status
Not open for further replies.
Played 18 times and scored 8 goals in La Liga. Won the title. Won the Copa Del Rey.

I think he'll be happy enough with his 6 months as a Barcelona player so far.

Yep and playing 18 is more than a lot of players with a league winners medal.

Of course he is happy about his six months in Barcelona. He made a hell of a noise affecting Our group of players both in August and then in December.

But besides that, you are wrong as usual. 18 cameos as sub and a few goals against Spanish relagtion fodder doesn't make him a winner. He got the Medals ok, but e is a fucking Cock. End off.

He risk ending up With a CL winners medal. Did he win the CL? No fucking way.

What the fuck are you on about?

Is Fekir the real deal. He has been linked with Arsenal for the last few years

No idea. Can'r remember seeing him play at all, but his reputation seems to have gone quite stratospheric in the last few months, off the back of one good season at Lyon and a France call-up.

45 goals in 115 isn’t half bad for a midfielder though.
Never seen him play. But with a name like his, we need to get this deal done.

He's looks ideally a no.10 (from the limited times i've seen him) but i can see Klopp converting him into a long term replacement for lallana in the midfield 3 as he does seem to work quite hard.

I don't know why people are against him getting it, it's a classy gesture from the club which will go down well with other players, and it also reminds Coutinho of what he's missed out on.

He hasnt had one good season either, he's been on the radar for many clubs for a long period of time.
It would be a fantastic signing if we get it over the line.

He gets his medals. But he was not there when Barca won this La Liga, cause that work was done before xmas. And if he gets a CL winner medan he was not there when we win it cause that work is after he left.

Barca had to win a lot games after he arrived and no title is won in December.

We wouldn't have gotten to the last 16 without him.

You can't decide how big a contribution is to warrant a medal.

He deserves all three

He deserves all three

He was barely playing the first 4-6 weeks when he arrived at Barca. He wasn't a key to them getting this far at all.

I've probably forgotten but was he really that key in our group stage games and Porto?

He was barely playing the first 4-6 weeks when he arrived at Barca. He wasn't a key to them getting this far at all.

I've probably forgotten but was he really that key in our group stage games and Porto?

No. We have shown after he left that we would win that group anyway. And Barca showed before he arrived that they would win the League anyway. He was gone before Porto game also.

He hasnt had one good season either.

Really? Well, yeah Lyon is hardly a massive club and maybe if he was that great he wouldn't have spent 5 years there, and OK, the French league isn't anywhere near as strong as Germany, Italy, Spain or ours, but scoring 18 league goals when he's not a striker is still pretty good, so I think it's reasonable to suggest he's had one good season, and the one before last season was decent too, if nothing exceptional.

Perhaps it's fair to say that at 24 maybe he should have left Lyon earlier, or made more of a mark in the French team, with his only competitive appearance being as a very late substitute for Griezmann this year, but some players develop and blossom later than others. OK, the fee looks fucking ridiculous, but that's football for you.

He deserves all three

No I can't decide mate. I'll give you that. Thanks for pointing out, cause I was really deep Down in my considerations for what medals he was getting this year, so no I can Focus on our game instead!! :D

We would og through from that group anyway.

And halfway through they had 19 Points to Real Madrid. What could happen?

He will probably play some good footie for them, and lift trophies were he feel like he has contributed, but for these ones he is a lurker.

Some players don't flourish until there's a system change, or a tweak in position

Salah never had incredible figures, just decent ones
Neither did firmino
Mane was meant to just be a tricky winger
Robbo was meant to be shite

Sometimes players just don't get the opportunity to show their best self

Now he has, and the big boys come knocking

Torres had decent stats when we signed him at 23/24 years old and went on to be phenomenal for us. Well until injuries took their toll or he couldn’t be arsed. He was also a player club’s were looking at but didn’t want to take the gamble. We did and it paid off. Maybe the same will happen here.

At this moment I couldn't care less if Coutinho gets a medal or not

I only care what colour it will be. Nothing else matters

I think Fekir is just the sort of player we should be after. And Klopp has a great track record on his big-money buys.

Yes. If we win tomorrow they could give medals to Fat Sam and Mourinho for all I'd care.

This.

Let’s just win the fecking thing first - then they can give out medals to whoever they feel like.

Sorry for taking the thread off topic........................

FEKIR 'NOT CLOSE' TO LIVERPOOL

Nabil Fekir
has quashed rumours he is close to completing a move from Lyon to Liverpool, but has admitted several clubs are in talks to sign him.

Speaking to Telefoot on Sunday, Fekir said: "I'm not close to Liverpool.

"It's true that there are discussions with several clubs. As I said, I will take the time to think."

Feelings about Lallana aside, him having to come on for Salah killed us yesterday. If it’s not Fekir coming in this summer, it needs to be someone that can allow us to play at the level we need.

Sorry for taking the thread off topic........................

FEKIR 'NOT CLOSE' TO LIVERPOOL

Nabil Fekir
has quashed rumours he is close to completing a move from Lyon to Liverpool, but has admitted several clubs are in talks to sign him.

Speaking to Telefoot on Sunday, Fekir said: "I'm not close to Liverpool.

"It's true that there are discussions with several clubs. As I said, I will take the time to think."
He can Fekir Off then!

L'Equipe reporting today that we'll step up the negotiations early this week. He's interested in a move.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom