• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

My Milksheik brings all the boys to the yard

Status
Not open for further replies.
Like, the valuation is right, but how is it different from Etihad sponsoring city or buying their training ground? They're just using players to be a dodgy front for violations

yea but how do Leipzig and Salzburg currently do things? genuine question, I’ve no idea but this sounds like the same thing

yea but how do Leipzig and Salzburg currently do things? genuine question, I’ve no idea but this sounds like the same thing

Fuck knows. It's the same a udinese and Watford.
I don't like any of it

It’s going to get worse.

Chelsea will be up to all sorts of nonsense with it.

At least all City’s clubs are shite.

Like, the valuation is right, but how is it different from Etihad sponsoring city or buying their training ground? They're just using players to be a dodgy front for violations

Yep, spot on. It's the fact an offer came in exactly when they needed it to purchase Barnes. The whole process is shifty.

Have we discussed how much of an arsehole Mitrovic is yet?

I can’t remember the last good toys out of the pram / refusing to play saga we had in the premier league

Reactions: jan
A long time ago but my favourite was William Gallas threatening to score own goals if Chelsea don't sell him

Willy the London bike Gallas, how did he even keep track of which club he played for

Still no UK deal for showing the Saudi League yet, if no one is watching it outside of Saudi would they care?

New Thiago to Saudi rumours just dropped. Probably nothing in it as he's been quite clear about staying (and getting a nice signing-on fee next year)

Beside rejecting the Saudi $. also joining Sevilla when they are bottom of the league.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom