• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Mr. Q

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think we need a new top class young CB to compliment Konate, Virgil and Quansah. The question is if the emergence of Quansah expands our search from left sided CBs to someone that can also play RCB. Quansah seems very comfortable on the left side.

Regarding JoGo. He has been pretty impressive as a right back this season. Could we see him being the back up RB going forward?

Yes. There was a time when I'd have said "Not at any price" but he's definitely improved in that position lately.

complement*

* I'm going easy on you as I know you're not a native speaker ;) Also the pronunciation is very slightly different.

You could say that a new signing also would be welcome to say nice things about Quansah. ;)

He looks very composed, and appears to have a good footballing brain. It isn't uncommon for young players like this to look a bit poor in lower leagues as they are usually surrounded by poorer players, playing more agricultural football. It is early days but he looks to be repaying the trust Klopp is showing in him. Finding him game time will be tricky though, as loans in the PL at his age are pretty rare I feel.

I was one of many who criticised the fact that we didn't go after another CB in the summer. Now we know why.

Worst thing about it is that Joey Barton is going to be insufferable.

He'll be "I was the first to say he's the real deal.." type of shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom