• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Midfielders other than Bellingham

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't remember seeing Gravenberch whilst he was still at Ajax but from the compilations he looks really good, at least as an attacking midfielder. I didn't see much in the way of defensive contributions highlighted.

I can't see why Bayern would want to sell but if they do, I'd be happy if we got him.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/f...ol-Newcastle-chase-Croatian-wonderkid-16.html
[article]Liverpool scout Paul Goldrick, who was in the stands on Friday, has been a regular at Inter Milan games this season reporting on Nicolo Barella.

The Italy international is among the names on Liverpool's list of midfield targets for this summer, alongside the likes of Alexis Mac Allister, Mason Mount, Ryan Gravenberch and Matheus Nunes.[/article]

The players named in the Athletic article are apparently

Mason Mount
Alexis Mac Allister
Ryan Gravenberch
Moises Caicedo
Matheus Nunes
Conor Gallagher
Bruno Guimaraes
Youri Tielemans

I guarantee we hang up on Brighton when they tell us Caicedos price
For some reason I don't care much for Caicedo, probably because he reminds me of Naby in the style of play. I would much rather have Mac Alistair who has done performed at international stage.
Gravenbach, Thuram and Mac Alistair or even Tielemans, I would be happy with. Thuram has absolute pace which the other players don't have

How does Bissouma compares with Caicedo? Guess Caicedo is another level considering the asking price?

For some reason I don't care much for Caicedo, probably because he reminds me of Naby in the style of play. I would much rather have Mac Alistair who has done performed at international stage.
Gravenbach, Thuram and Mac Alistair or even Tielemans, I would be happy with. Thuram has absolute pace which the other players don't have
If we had the real Naby, rather than the imposter we have, we would have more titles.

How does Bissouma compares with Caicedo? Guess Caicedo is another level considering the asking price?
One plays to a high level consistently & the other is either out injured, being left out the team to the likes of Oliver Skipp......or hanging about outside bars hitting on chicks without their consent.

[article]
The former Japan striker Kazuyoshi Miura added yet another achievement to his age-defying career on Saturday, making his debut for the Portuguese second-tier club Oliveirense at the age of 56.

Miura, who joined Oliveirense on loan from Yokohama FC this year, came on in the 90th minute of a 4-1 win at Académico Viseu. According to a report on the league’s website, Miura’s appearance made him the oldest footballer to play in Portuguese football at 56 years, one month and 24 days.

Miura, who is in his 38th season as a professional, has played for a string of clubs across the world including Palmeiras, Genoa, Dinamo Zagreb and Vissel Kobe. Portugal is the sixth country in which he has played during a career that began in Brazil, with Santos, in 1986.

[/article]

could he do a job in midfield?

Why sit out injured at 80k a week when he could be sitting out injured at 250k with us though

He's missed about 13 games in his entire Chelsea career, so if we do end up signing him I havent got any issues with his fitness.
Been wondering if some of his "injuries" lately is also because he has told them he's off.

He's missed about 13 games in his entire Chelsea career, so if we do end up signing him I havent got any issues with his fitness.
Been wondering if some of his "injuries" lately is also because he has told them he's off.

Doubt latter is the case, if it was then it’s Mount feigning injury then not a good luck for his new club.

Hasn’t he had an underlying issue which is being corrected by surgery? It doesn’t sound like he’s feigning anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom