• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Midfielders other than Bellingham

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lobotka just extended his contract with the club until June 2027 last week so he's probably one of the names that can be struck off the list.

Khephren Thuram for me.

Untitled.jpg

Last edited:
If it comes down to a choice betweeen JWP and Mount and we sign either, I'll shoot myself in the face.

But before doing that I'd hand the gun over to Momo and tell him if we sign both, you shoot after I shoot.
Worth signing one or both of them, in that case.

But to be clear, you plan to hand the gun to Momo before you shoot yourself. Can you see what is wrong with that sequence?

Last edited:
He left London to get away from all his mad mates. That's always code for drugs. You don't move to liverpool to get away from drugs.
If he was doing drugs, how would he hide it? They test your urine and blood on a frequent basis. Didn't Ferdinand get banned 6 months for smoking weed?

If he was doing drugs, how would he hide it? They test your urine and blood on a frequent basis. Didn't Ferdinand get banned 6 months for smoking weed?

He obviously didn't. The club will have known and kept it in house. I dunno about ferdinand but weed stays in your system for weeks. Coke a couple of days.

For me, i'd go Thuram (because binny said so), Gravenberch (because i wanted him last time out), and maybe a sprinkling of Veiga. A risk, as he's only having a breakout season in a team thats making Aspas continue to look good; but i like him

I realistically think we'll get mount, which i'm not opposed to, but he's another number 10 in a team who doesn't play with 10s. Pointless, but might work. I also think we'll get someone out of left field who we haven't thought of. Some 25 year old from Germany and we're all like "oh".

WOrht sinign one or both ofd them in that case.

But to be clear, you plan to hand the gun to Momo before you shoot yourself. Can you see what is wrong with that sequence?

I have no fucking clue what is going on.

I must be reading it wrong but doesn't your chart show that Kone and Jude are both better than Thuram?

I just shared that tweet that I happened to come across, didn't use it as a reference for my own preference. :p

The role they function in their respective team varies so it's obviously not fair to make direct comparison stats wise but just for reference:

Untitled.jpg

The combinations of alternative to Jude is very long.
If someone said this will be your MF signings. I'd be 100% happy with it.
Tielemans
Maddison (even with injuries he is still pulling up numbers )
Thuram/Koné
Neves
Jobe Bellingham
Alex Scott

We sell Fabs, if need be to make room.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom