1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
    Dismiss Notice
Why Not Register?

It only takes a few minutes to register on SixCrazyMinutes

Click Here

Matched betting

Discussion in 'Betting Forum' started by Mors, Aug 4, 2015.

1. Jürgen4PM

Jürgen4PM Well-Known Member

@Mors

How do you go about doing the accas this way mate? You couldn't give me a basic example could you (I'm a dummy)

2. Jürgen4PM

Jürgen4PM Well-Known Member

Just signed up to a load of the bookies, I'm going to try to give it a go

3. art1225

art1225 SCM Follower Member

You can currently get an amazon kindle book for free called "Matched Betting Made Easy" that will quickly show you how you can turn your share of free bets into money (Free until 14th June). Search for it on Amazon as I can't post links yet.

There is an example that is updated regularly that you can just copy and do for yourself to make around £50 if you are completely new to this. See the matched betting blog #freebetchallenge

There are some great free bet offers available throughout the Euro's, so now is the perfect time to get started with matched betting if you haven't already.

6TimesaRed likes this.
  4. HappyCray

HappyCray SCM Follower Member

I'd probably wait until after the Euros if you're starting from scratch...there are tonnes of daily offers to get stuck in to but a few bookies have removed the welcome offers until after.

The sites I used to get started were Team Profit for the guides and tutorials and then MatchedBettingBlog for the updated lists of daily offers...both cost nothing to use full features.

5. DaVinciNsystem

DaVinciNsystem Noob Member

Hello guys today I wanted to introduce you our second Step from davincinsystem com
    Our system is based on chasing model That's the matches for this week:
    Gazélec Ajaccio VS US Orléans ( Football - France - FRANCE: Ligue 2) - 27-04-2018 19:00 6.50 1:1 ===========================================
    US Quevilly VS Valenciennes ( Football - France - FRANCE: Ligue 2) - 27-04-2018 19:00 7.00 1:1 ===========================================
    Montpellier HSC VS AS Saint-Étienne ( Football - France - FRANCE: Ligue 1) - 27-04-2018 19:45 6.00 1:1 ===========================================
    Spezia Calcio VS Cremonese ( Football - Italy - Italy Serie B) - 28-04-2018 14:00 6.00 1:1 ===========================================
    Crotone VS Sassuolo Calcio ( Football - Italy - Italy Serie A) - 29-04-2018 11:30 6.00 1:1 ===========================================
    Girondins Bordeaux VS Dijon ( Football - France - FRANCE: Ligue 1) - 28-05-2018 17:00 7.50 1:1
    It's 6 matches today just played on the doubles, all together is 15 combinations

6. LMG

LMG SCM Follower Member

hi guys. this is my 'thing'. ill try and post up some works instructions if i get time. just using bookies sign up offers will dry up pretty sharpish.

edit. i say its my thing, but i work full time, so its not going to be any time soon that i get to post some instructions

7. RedRedRed

RedRedRed SCM Follower Member

Woland likes this.