• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Matched betting

Mors

Well-Known
I know nothing about this subject but thought I'd see if any of you guys do.
My mate has been doing it for a while and makes a decent profit out of it, for probably 1hr a night. He signed up for a website/facebook thing which cost him 80quid for a year, but he made that back inside the first few days of using their tips.
From what I can make out, it all revolves around making the most out of all of the online bookies specials or offers. Something (simplified) like if you back x game for 10quid, then they give you 30quid back regardless of the outcome - so you put the bet on, lose, but then cash straight out your 30quid regardless. And there's loads of others they give out like free spins on online roulette, so sign up for free, maybe get a winner at no cost to yourself, just don't put any money in. I think they also provide some Arb betting info and tips too.

I know it sounds a bit too good to be true, but wondered if any of you are doing it? Is it the 'new' Arb betting seeing as that has become more difficult?

Back
Top Bottom