• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Mac Allister

Having Endo behind him has freed him up.

If everyone was fit it would be super hard for @Ryan to pick our best 11.

Endo Alexi Jones for me at the moment just ahead of Dom.

I had no idea! Is it spelled “Mac Allister”? Why?

Just evolved.

A bit like some surnames here example

Smith v Smyth.. no reason why there would be a difference.

My surname is a Mc surname.. and there are about 10 variations of it that I've seen so far (including one with a space). Who knows why..

Last edited:
Looking better and more effective with a DM beside him. Love this guy.

Just evolved.

A bit like some surnames here example

Smith v Smyth.. no reason why there would be a difference.

My surname is a Mc surname.. and there are about 10 variations of it that I've seen so far (including one with a space). Who knows why..
That's it. Nomad is going to be called Mac or Macca from now on.

Gorgeous player, our midfield was ingenious in retrospect but assume a year in planning at LFC scouting department. We have brought 3 players who can play in any of the Midfield positions coupled with total skill, energy and power. Mac is a bargain at his price.

Reactions: mom
Never in doubt, he is ace.

Arguably better than Enzo in the WC, and better than Caicedo in Brighton. He costs just 35% of the transfer fee of each.

Whoever pulled this off deserves a raise.

Arguably better than Enzo in the WC, and better than Caicedo in Brighton. He costs just 35% of the transfer fee of each.

Wasn’t it Ward?

I reckon we tied this up a year ago - he didn’t want move just before the World Cup, Brighton didn’t want to lose him on a free, we wanted him, but were willing to wait a year - so it was all sorted to each parties satisfaction and explains partly why we didn’t sign a midfielder outside of a 1 yr loan deal for Arthur’s corpse last season.

If they acted earlier, he would have been free. Someone I mentioned a few times before he penned another contract

Yeah, he was phenomenal today.

He struggled at the start, now you're seeing a guy fully in his groove dominating games and picking out passes at will.

Imo his early struggles were exaggerated, one pretty poor performance post international break was the only thing that really stood out.

Some knobs on youtube graded the MacA signing with a C grade. Posted 4 days ago.

Mental.

Yea i saw a sky YouTube thing earlier picking the ten best players currently in the PL. one of the first discussions was where to put Connor Gallagher, there are at least 7 better midfielders in the top 3 teams. Nonsense

Back
Top Bottom