• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Lynnsanity

Didn't see last night's game but have watched a few. Was good to see Morgan do well the other night although I do quite like the Stars because they have Luke Wright. Pietersen is a bit of a cock though.

Went to the Etihad tonight for the Renegades/Hurricanes game. Most ever runs in a BBL game, highest score and also most boundaries.

Most entertaining. It's pretty open I think.

I'm following the Sri Lanka-Proteas test ...
Amla's 100th test ... Currently 115*, which is his best knock for a while ...

I'm following the Sri Lanka-Proteas test ...
Amla's 100th test ... Currently 115*, which is his best knock for a while ...
Always liked Amla although his name always makes me hear Tony Greig's voice and chuckle at the stupidity.

Sri Lanka aren't that great at the moment so should be an easy win, no?

Always liked Amla although his name always makes me hear Tony Greig's voice and chuckle at the stupidity.

Sri Lanka aren't that great at the moment so should be an easy win, no?

We've already won the test series (2-0, and this is the final test).

They're just not a very good test team away from home ...

As this has digressed into a random cricket thread, I'd like to take the opportunity to extol the virtues of Josh Hazlewood - who is easily the best young bowler on the planet.

If he stays fit, he'll equal McGrath.

Big call for sure, but the kid's got everything.

As this has digressed into a random cricket thread, I'd like to take the opportunity to extol the virtues of Josh Hazlewood - who is easily the best young bowler on the planet.

If he stays fit, he'll equal McGrath.

Big call for sure, but the kid's got everything.

Mate seriously? RABADA is easily his worth, if not more imo. He's destroying teams on every level since his debut.

South Africa won by an inning ... with our newbie pace bowler (who replaced Abbott, who's signed with some club in England) - Duane Oliver - took 6 wickets ... He bowls like Nel, minus the insane aggression

Yeah read about that Duane Oliver's start, but haven't seen much of him.

Have you watched much of Hazlewood? If so, then he's hard to argue with mate. Consistent line and length, low run rate, and takes big wickets against everyone. He's a beauty.

Yeah read about that Duane Oliver's start, but haven't seen much of him.

Have you watched much of Hazlewood? If so, then he's hard to argue with mate. Consistent line and length, low run rate, and takes big wickets against everyone. He's a beauty.

Oliver isn't 'special' - just a solid pace bowler.

Oh Hazlewood is bloody good ... but Rabada is doing things I don't remember Steyn or Donald doing as 20/21 year olds ... He's got 60+ wickets already in Tests!

Oliver isn't 'special' - just a solid pace bowler.

Oh Hazlewood is bloody good ... but Rabada is doing things I don't remember Steyn or Donald doing as 20/21 year olds ... He's got 60+ wickets already in Tests!

Hazlewood is a good bowler no doubt, but a strange statistic is that 30 of his 109 test wickets are caught and bowled. I think Rabada is a much better prospect, accurate, very sharp, seams the ball -the real deal if he stays fit.

Back
Top Bottom