• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Looking for a London based Red (scouser)

Status
Not open for further replies.
This hurt as I've only worn a suit to work 2 or 3 times in the past 12 months. Jeans & Blazer ftw.

What is amusing is that most of the likes are from people who have met me...! :cool: #SouthernSofty
Jeans and a blazer?

Do you take other tips from Jeremy Clarkson?

YES BRIZZLE.
Your middle class suit wearing deloite working rowing club private room booking ass is WELL representative of the common fan.

Ha, Brizzle is the Colin Firth of the forum. Impossibly British and a really nice guy.

Fuck that cunt does my head in, he comes on the echo blood red podcast occasionally, that blag posh accent makes me want to smash his teeth in, how anyone can find that funny is beyond me.
Aye - thats where I know him from too. Anoying is right.

I wasnt sure it was blag though ....

Aye - thats where I know him from too. Anoying is right.

I wasnt sure it was blag though ....
Nah, it's gotta be blag, I'm not having that anyone actually speaks like that, he's sounds more plummy than that nob who does the royal news stories & acts like he wants to rim them all.

I'm watching this show now. It's cringingly bad. The audience stood in mock terraces are the low point so far.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom