• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Liverpool vs AM CL (0-1)

Status
Not open for further replies.
------------Adrian------------
TAA---Gomez--VVD---Robbo
--------Hendo---Gini---------
Salah-----Bobby------Mane
------------Origi---------------

or this (we need variety & invention to crack that defence at least twice and we'll have to gamble)

------------Adrian------------
TAA---Gomez--VVD---Robbo
--------Hendo---Gini---------
Salah-----Keita------Mane
------------Bobby---------------

Last edited:
If Robbo is back and Alisson out, then I'd go.

..............Adrian
TAA....Gomez...Virgil.....Robbo
.........Hendo.....Gini
...............Lallana
Salah......Bobby.....Mane

Yes, I put Lallana in there. I just think the Ox is offering fuck all at the moment and needs a bit of bench time. I'd even play Shaq there if he was ever fit. Keita might be a stretch.

Ox is playing terribly but I don't think we can afford to have someone as weak as Lallana up against Athletico. He'd get bullied.

Still nothing has changed my mind. Maybe it's negativity from the C-19 spread but I still think we're going out. Stats like this (yes, I know Klopp's too and one of them will fall tonight) don't help.

Simeone has taken charge of 19 two-legged knockout matches in this competition and lost only two of them by two clear goals - and both times it needed a Cristiano Ronaldo hat-trick to do it.

Still nothing has changed my mind. Maybe it's negativity from the C-19 spread but I still think we're going out. Stats like this (yes, I know Klopp's too and one of them will fall tonight) don't help.

Simeone has taken charge of 19 two-legged knockout matches in this competition and lost only two of them by two clear goals - and both times it needed a Cristiano Ronaldo hat-trick to do it.
That ones a lot more specific than ours though

They've lost games, and they've not been playing well. There's no reason why we couldn't

But i agree with you, we're going out. Our form and their dogged displays make me weary

Their game plan will be like the first leg. Stop all our offenses in our half. There will be lots of fouls. Unless we can overcome that, we will not win.

I love the Champions League and I'm really excited for this game. I just hope we find some form and for it.

We were slow and ponderous in Madrid and at Watford. Need to move the ball much more quickly and , then, take our chances.

77dd089a8ce53a504d0f28dcbcf643a5.jpg

Hendo's in like a fucking boss. Boy he has been missed. Lets hope he can hit the ground running.

For once, I got Klopp's lineup spot on. Let's see if he goes with the 4-4-2 system that I predicted.

A bit surprised Simeone dropped Morata, but I guess he prefers the fighting qualities of Diego Costa and thinks Joao Felix may be more useful on the counter.

Think Morata was injured in their last league game.

Any chance we can get a repeat of what we did to City a few seasons back in the Champions League?

Part of me thinks We need a fast side like the matches against city, arsenal and try to blow sides out. Bar Leicester we we haven’t done that so often.

As expected team. Hendo back. Fab needs to step up. Front 3 need to turn up as a unit. Adrian better not have any fcuk ups

I hope we try a few more longs shots.
Could get lucky with a handball in the box if nothing else.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom