• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Liverpool v Southampton - Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

FoxForceFive

6CM Addict
Administrator
84750700_10158783699687573_4733258366275551232_o.jpg

Where to watch:

http://sixcrazyminutes.com/threads/liverpool-v-southampton-where-to-watch.151905/

Started off poorly. Fabs looking like his old self. Southampton tenacious with their pressing.

Robbo with a really long free kick out of touch there, suspect the wind grabbed that.

Worth noting it's a horrible day for footy. That mad blustery wind that starts & stops & is blowing every direction randomly a lot, even outside of a stadium.

Yeah a few lucky let offs, but my god Utd where the masters of that shit years ago.

1. super_city_si
    Lol how isn’t that a pass back?

3 minutes ago

2. super_city_si
    It’s not even subtle. Robertson under pressure, panics and passes it back to Alison form 6 yards. Alison, under pressure, picks it up. Nothing given.

3 minutes ago

3. waspish
    Has Moyse changed his management style I swear he played park the bus at Everton

2 minutes ago

4. razman
    Right on cue back pass not given and corner wrongly given

Well done ref , though dippers wouldn't like the fix to be so obvious

2 minutes ago

5. Chi-town blues
    Wow the fix is clear as fuck

1 minute ago

6. FromPollockToSilva
    Four complete horseshit decisions in Liverpool’s favour in the first 12 minutes

A moment ago

(You must log in or sign up to reply here.)
< Prev1345678

Registration only takes a minute and removes most of the adverts.

HomeForums>General football forum>
Forum software by XenForo™ | Style by pixelExit.com

close_grey_3x.png

Trent with a misshit cross that almost troubles the keeper. Just over.

Can’t even complain about the fume today, we’ve gotten some dodgy decisions. Maybe they’re all right!

Anyways, haven’t started particularly well.

I wish we did less of the hoofing these days.

Just struck me that with Fabs in the team we almost look like we're playing three at the back.

Gomez's work with ball is underrated - every bit as effective stepping into space as Matip was last year and consistently makes the most positive, low risk pass.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom