• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Liverpool v Fulham Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
What the fuck is going on. "it won't be long before we click", "someone is due a hiding", blah blah. We'll be saying the same at Christmas and some bellend will still be labeling it early season or something. We've been fucking wank this season.

And Fabinho has been laughable shite since that Red Star home game, but Modo has been suspiciously quiet with his "Henderson won't get back in the team now" offerings.

I don't like this midfield. We seem to lack passing options in possession and leave gaps when not in possession.

We all expected a top class attacker to come in during the summer and it's increasingly looking like our failure to do that may end up costing us. We're almost entirely reliant on the front 3 we've got on the pitch to perform with the only genuine change up available to us being Shaqiri.

And Fabinho has been laughable shite since that Red Star home game, but Modo has been suspiciously quiet with his "Henderson won't get back in the team now" offerings.

He didn't play the Red Star game.

Just noticed you said home game.

I don't like this midfield. We seem to lack passing options in possession and leave gaps when not in possession.

We all expected a top class attacker to come in during the summer and it's increasingly looking like our failure to do that may end up costing us. We're almost entirely reliant on the front 3 we've got on the pitch to perform with the only genuine change up available to us being Shaqiri.

Yep. As much as I like the energy Shaq brings getting forward, he just isn't quite at the level we need in that position imo.

If this wasnt fulham we would be 3/4 down. Shocking defending all over. Lucky lucky to be 1-0 up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom