• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Liverpool v Crystal Palace Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
If we get a goal here whilst we're so much more effective than they are & they can barely see the ball, I think Palace may just try to keep the goals to a minimum.

Conversely, the longer it goes the more they'll fancy a set piece or counter attack against the run of play.

If we get a goal here whilst we're so much more effective than they are & they can barely see the ball, I think Palace may just try to keep the goals to a minimum.

Conversely, the longer it goes the more they'll fancy a set piece or counter attack against the run of play.
That's my worry. Desperation might creep in to our play and our passes go astray.

They've got players to punish us

I fucking hate Moss. No way he's near fit enough to ref at this level.

He's always miles away from the ball.

That's my worry. Desperation might creep in to our play and our passes go astray.

They've got players to punish us
We've only looked desperate once or twice this season, almost every game we've had supreme patience to just grind teams down.

It's us fans who lack patience (myself included at times).

Just don't let get carried away, he's good but PL football is very different.
If Rafa Camacho is on the bench today, you can't tell me there wouldn't be a place for wilson

Hopefully this is like Brighton.

Shat myself watching it. Then watched it again the next day & just marvelled how much he dominated & controlled the match.

Brilliant from salah! They're looking worried here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom