• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Liverpool v Barca Match Thread CL Semi-Final

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone got a link to the full BT Sport broadcast? I'd love to watch it back again now I am home, and I was told my lad was on screen a few times

I checked BT and it looks like they aren't doing any more re-runs

Anyone got a link to the full BT Sport broadcast? I'd love to watch it back again now I am home, and I was told my lad was on screen a few times

Virgin Ireland are still showing full replays of the game if that is any good to you Tom

Your lad was on screen?? Is that allowed? You were in public!

Can you see who the fella on the right is?
I didn't have a clue.

060de0254f18a501078cc4d1e168f86f.jpg

Yeah, Istanbul was better. No question. Messi aside, that Milan side was better than this Barca side. And our side was much worse than this current one.

The lad at the 6:10 mark does a good job of celebrating without spilling his beer.

Well this tie put to bed those idealistic "I'd take Suarez back in a heartbeat" comments. He's too old now but even if he was 25 those antics have put him off most pool fans I think.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom