• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Liverpool City Post Match

Status
Not open for further replies.
This feels like a significant win, we don't look invincible but be don't look like we are going to lose either. City don't look invincible any more.

This feels like a significant win, we don't look invincible but be don't look like we are going to lose either. city don't look invincible any more.

There's a long way to go yet and we've more than ridden our luck, but you make your own luck as they say, so.. The most crucial thing is the next month or so when the games start coming thick and fast, the only thing that's going to derail us is a couple of big injuries and/or a tired squad.

We're blessed with absolutely phenomenal individual players , great team spirit and continually this season , cunty streaks in every single one of them

We have the swagger and grit champions require , the ability to out play mentally and physically just about anyone , this group is seriously fucking special

I beg we reinforce in January , take a hit in the accounts on the basis of speculating to massively accumulate

Last edited:
Just stopping in to say, fuck Alex Ferguson, fuck Gary Neville, fuck the Oil Baron's that rape their own people to earn the wealth to buy the team that we beat this evening.

We won. WE won.

Commentators were saying it was up to VAR to only decide whether or not it was a clear and obvious mistake by the ref to not call a pen, not whether it was an actual pen itself.

Oliver had a clear view of everything and let it go, VAR saw this and was happy with his call.

Seems City fans should be upset with Oliver more than VAR, I hope his manila envelope is nice and fat this month.

Can you all be quiet while I stick this burning candle in my boyfriends arse? It can get quite noisy in this skip.

It must be a big candle .........

Try putting the non burning end in first he may not scream as much,not that I have any experience in these matters :rolleyes:

e633b9bb5ad9b8ebd02dffe8f3141346.jpg

Courtesy of @SummerOnions

Adjusted post-cool down:
Great result, great performance but we weren't great overall for me - odd saying that eh?
Let's be honest - this City team is fucking incredible and they were at us from the 1st minute and yet, we were just too clinical.
They were on us like a fat boy on cake for the first 5 minutes ... but 1 chance, one goal ... A few minutes later, despite them being all over our penalty box, chance 2, goal two and game over really.
Basically, our team is about one thing ... and one thing alone ... winning the game. Mentality fucking giants.

- Salah: Noticed how much more eager he was to pass, and that caused them problems.
- Lovren: Big big game. Was there even a traditional brain fart?
- Fabinho: Yup, you're gonna be a legend at this club.
- Gomez: Ha ha, loved his little confrontation with with Sterling ... LOVE IT ... Pity he didn't just break the little wankstain in half. Hate that little cunt. The fucker is 'great' but I would rather have our wingers than him every fucking day of the week (Salah/Mane).
- Gini - impressive performance. So so good.
- Last but least ... Mane ... Why didn't he do the Suarez / Moyes celebration ... gutted.
- Last but not least ... Pep Guardiola ... Yes, you were a cunt before today, you're still a cunt today and you'll always be a cunt. Go enjoy the oil money you twat and fuck off.
- Last but not least mkII - Hendo ... what a captain's performance ... pity he couldn't have destroyed Sterling once or twice too.
- Last but not least mkIII - I loved how Sterling and Walker lost their cool ... These guys knew they had to win ... bottlers.

By the by Pep’s interview was all class.

Acknowledged we are the toughest opponents in Europe.

Didn’t go on about the decisions and preferred to praise his own team who played extremely well.

Also what game were people watching where Gini isn’t man of the match never mind not even being in the conversation for some.

Bonkers. He was incredible.

Adjusted post-cool down:
Great result, great performance but we weren't great overall for me - odd saying that eh?
Let's be honest - this City team is fucking incredible and they were at us from the 1st minute and yet, we were just too clinical.
They were on us like a fat boy on cake for the first 5 minutes ... but 1 chance, one goal ... A few minutes later, despite them being all over our penalty box, chance 2, goal two and game over really.
Basically, our team is about one thing ... and one thing alone ... winning the game. Mentality fucking giants.

- Salah: Noticed how much more eager he was to pass, and that caused them problems.
- Lovren: Big big game. Was there even a traditional brain fart?
- Fabinho: Yup, you're gonna be a legend at this club.
- Gomez: Ha ha, loved his little confrontation with with Sterling ... LOVE IT ... Pity he didn't just break the little wankstain in half. Hate that little cunt. The fucker is 'great' but I would rather have our wingers than him every fucking day of the week (Salah/Mane).
- Gini - impressive performance. So so good.
- Last but least ... Mane ... Why didn't he do the Suarez / Moyes celebration ... gutted.
- Last but not least ... Pep Guardiola ... Yes, you were a cunt before today, you're still a cunt today and you'll always be a cunt. Go enjoy the oil money you twat and fuck off.
- Last but not least mkII - Hendo ... what a captain's performance ... pity he couldn't have destroyed Sterling once or twice too.
- Last but not least mkIII - I loved how Sterling and Walker lost their cool ... These guys knew they had to win ... bottlers.

Sterling REALLY wanted a result today (and in fairness did play well). Watching him kvetch was very, very satisfying.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom