• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Legends!

mark mc

Active
I have just had a lovely argument with Sharpy as promised on Century
Tonight,Hope you all enjoyed it! Bluenose Cnut!

LeTallecWiz said:
details please ...
Legends consists of Alan Kennedy,Mickey Thomas, Gary Owen and soft arse Graham sharp and piedro had comment on that Sharp was full of shit last night so i promised
him i would get on tonight,True to my word i was first caller and had him on the ropes for 10 mins how small a club the blue shite is,Wait for it,According to ........Moyes!

*read piedros earlier thread about moyes and you will understand!

mark mc said:
LeTallecWiz said:
details please ...
Legends consists of Alan Kennedy,Mickey Thomas, Gary Owen and soft arse Graham sharp and piedro had comment on that Sharp was full of shit last night so i promised
him i would get on tonight,True to my word i was first caller and had him on the ropes for 10 mins how small a club the blue shite is,Wait for it,According to ........Moyes!

Ha, well done.

What did he say when you quoted what Moyes said???

He said we should worry about Chelsea,Man utd as were trying to catch them up,Ireplied "NO"there trying to catch us up and i reminded him of our Marvellous history,He was biting bigtime!

mark mc said:
LeTallecWiz said:
details please ...

Good lad.

mark mc said:

let me know next time yeah bluff ha ha. well done mate am sure you were as good as ever. :lol:

iggylfc said:
mark mc said:

let me know next time yeah bluff ha ha. well done mate am sure you were as good as ever. :lol:

Do you two know each other by any chance?

Sheik Yerbouti said:
iggylfc said:
mark mc said:

erm let me think now?????who do you mean, mark.

iggylfc said:
Sheik Yerbouti said:
iggylfc said:
mark mc said:

Well I did quote him so yes, Mark.

Sheik Yerbouti said:
iggylfc said:
Sheik Yerbouti said:
iggylfc said:
mark mc said:

Well I did quote him so yes, Mark.
I assumed it was Mark congratulating himself.

mark mc said:

Well done mark, ya legend..

love it when the pro's are taken on by guys like you.. :oops:

Damn, I forgot to listen Mark.

Let me know if you get that link mate. Would love to hear it.

mark mc said:
LeTallecWiz said:
details please ...

Quality well done

mark mc said:
He said we should worry about Chelsea,Man utd as were trying to catch them up,Ireplied "NO"there trying to catch us up and i reminded him of our Marvellous history,He was biting bigtime!

Pete 'with his nuggets' owes you a pint or two. Well done, as for the blue shite, Moyes destroyed any argument that they may have.

mark mc said:
robinhood said:
Alan Kennedy can barely speak.
I know hes not very good back up! ive emailed the show for a link so youse can listen, still waiting for a reply!
They have finally sent me details how you can lsten to this,Log on to century fm105.4 then you will have to register so you can listen then drop down were it says music then click on listen again and scroll down you will see my name and the topic says first caller on the liverpool takeover!Enjoy!

You don't need to register to listen to it.. or at least i didn't..

Anyhow, that was brilliant mate.. Sharp had nothing to come back with after that Moyes quote.. spouting that tired old 'People's club' sh*te after criticising you for mentioning our illustrious history.. 1960 he says? how about since 2000.. we've won more than any club in Europe.. sure we are chasing the Prem and this investment will help.. but it's only putting us on a level playing field with United/Chelsea.. far from 'buying' the title as Chelsea 1st did when no other teams had investment..

ibromurph said:
You don't need to register to listen to it.. or at least i didn't..

Anyhow, that was brilliant mate.. Sharp had nothing to come back with after that Moyes quote.. spouting that tired old 'People's club' sh*te after criticising you for mentioning our illustrious history.. 1960 he says? how about since 2000.. we've won more than any club in Europe.. sure we are chasing the Prem and this investment will help.. but it's only putting us on a level playing field with United/Chelsea.. far from 'buying' the title as Chelsea 1st did when no other teams had investment..
Nice to hear him say that hes sick of us spouting on about our history you know its getting to him bigtime!

Yeah.. he was biting big time on some of that bait you served.. he probably had to go and lie down afterward.. probably get a shot of insulin aswell to counteract all that bitter bile he was spouting.

Good stuff mate!

mark mc said:
mark mc said:
robinhood said:
Alan Kennedy can barely speak.
I know hes not very good back up! ive emailed the show for a link so youse can listen, still waiting for a reply!

They have finally sent me details how you can lsten to this,Log on to century fm105.4 then you will have to register so you can listen then drop down were it says music then click on listen again and scroll down you will see my name and the topic says first caller on the liverpool takeover!Enjoy!

Brilliant Mark. I will have a listen when I get home tonight mate.

Back
Top Bottom