• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Lallana sees red with the Under 23's

Status
Not open for further replies.
There must be more to this than meets the eye? He's been kicked at in first team games before, why go full Grujic during a U23 game?

giphy.gif

Martin? Martin? MARTIN? Have you got anything from TV? MARTIN????

[Jon Moss could be in a new Beckett-style one-man play. Just a portly referee, asking "Martin" for guidance, but none the answer comes. Actually, he should quit the game and start that right now.]

That's most interesting. This is a good way to get revenge upon teams that cheat us, in the subsequent reserve game we should be doing more of this sort of thing. If you tolerate dives, then your children will be next. What's not to like? Lallana is a legend.

If reds in under 23s games don't carry into proper footy I reckon we should encourage first team players with anger management issues to kill some kids and get away with it

Totally agree. Plus it'll be good for the surviving kids' development, they're all in dire need of some toughening up.

None of this ankle tapping as the last man. Just straight up bumming him and grabbing his hair. Proper red card
Whats worrying is that it could be a sign that Lalana is trying to come out. All those Nivea ads ... there was always something gay about him and now the whole world knows.

What makes it worse is that Adam attacked pretty much a kid. It's not a good look for a 29-year-old England international to be choking and dragging the hair of a teenager in front of the cameras. Being provoked is no excuse; I think he should apologize.

What makes it worse is that Adam attacked pretty much a kid. It's not a good look for a 29-year-old England international to be choking and dragging the hair of a teenager in front of the cameras. Being provoked is no excuse; I think he should apologize.
Well I think he should be sold.

If had done fuck all, people would have called him a shithouse.
Now he had a go and he is a tool. Not an easy audience you lot.

I agree, anyone would react in the same way as Lallana had if not worse
Jumped on his back like a nerdy twelve year old who has never had a fight in his life?

I'd have applauded if he'd just decked the cunt.

It pisses me right off that players never actually just dig anyone.

Yep, Lallana would had my respect if he just Duncan Ferguson'ed the kid.

Jumped on his back like a nerdy twelve year old who has never had a fight in his life?

I'd have applauded if he'd just decked the cunt.

It pisses me right off that players never actually just dig anyone.

It was a rear naked choke, the kids (whom he was setting a very fine example for) would relate to that type of fighting more than an archaic boxing move.

I forgot about those, maybe there is a bit of a feisty side to Lallana we didn't appreciate before:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom