• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Klopps to Leave at the End of the Season

Whats-App-Image-2024-01-26-at-17-27-38-db17726f.jpg

1f534.png
Liverpool in the Premier League before Jürgen Klopp:
2009/10: 7th
2010/11: 6th
2011/12: 8th
2012/13: 7th
2013/14: 2nd
2014/15: 6th
2015/16: 8th
Average points per season: 63

1f534.png
Liverpool in the Premier League since Jürgen Klopp:
2016/17 (first full season): 4th
2017/18: 4th
2018/19: 2nd
1f948.png
(97 pts)
2019/20: Champion
1f3c6.png
(99 pts)
2020/21: 3rd
1f949.png

2021/22: 2nd
1f948.png
(92 pts)
2022/23: 5th
2023/24: Currently 1st
1f947.png

I still can't process this.

The only positive that I can think of, is that he's built us up on and off the pitch, to a level where the next manager coming in has a great platform to build upon.

1f534.png
Liverpool in the Premier League before Jürgen Klopp:
2009/10: 7th
2010/11: 6th
2011/12: 8th
2012/13: 7th
2013/14: 2nd
2014/15: 6th
2015/16: 8th
Average points per season: 63

1f534.png
Liverpool in the Premier League since Jürgen Klopp:
2016/17 (first full season): 4th
2017/18: 4th
2018/19: 2nd
1f948.png
(97 pts)
2019/20: Champion
1f3c6.png
(99 pts)
2020/21: 3rd
1f949.png

2021/22: 2nd
1f948.png
(92 pts)
2022/23: 5th
2023/24: Currently 1st
1f947.png
Truly truly remarkable, factor in what he's had in terms of resources and what he's had to go toe to toe against.......for a lot of fans he'll be remembered as the greatest ever Liverpool manager.

Klopp had us performing well above where we had any right to me. We finished with 90+ points on 3 occasions. Alex Ferguson never did that once. We competed with a team that no-one else could get close to on a fraction of their budget. Players like Van Dijk chose Liverpool over City and Arsenal for one reason. They were inspired by Klopp. Nobody can step in and do what he has done. It is so hard to imagine we can maintain where we have come to without him.

It’s devastating news really isn’t it? I’ve had much easier break-ups than this. Thinking that Klopp won’t be in my life on a weekly basis feels weird, and I don’t really want it.

From the moment he arrived at the club, it felt right. We always instantly know the ones who ‘get it’ and he did; in spades.

What he’s achieved at the club is remarkable. He’s won the lot. He’s been up against teams with limitless resources bankrolled by oil states, by Governments, by oligarchs … and he’s competed, and won.

We’ve won countless trophies in the past but, really, I think we all know, this is probably the best it’s ever been for LFC. The teams he’s put together, the players he’s moulded, the football they’ve played, the energy they’ve expended, the success they’ve earned and the pleasure we’ve all got from it; probably unsurpassable.

He’s adored by the fans, a 21st Century Shankly. He sits firmly at the top table with Shanks, Bob and The King, no doubt about that.

I hope this news galvanises the whole club into delivering a swansong for the ages for him and for the fans. His legacy is already intact, let’s hope the send-off is amazing. Thanks Jurgen!

It’s devastating news really isn’t it? I’ve had much easier break-ups than this. Thinking that Klopp won’t be in my life on a weekly basis feels weird, and I don’t really want it.

From the moment he arrived at the club, it felt right. We always instantly know the ones who ‘get it’ and he did; in spades.

What he’s achieved at the club is remarkable. He’s won the lot. He’s been up against teams with limitless resources bankrolled by oil states, by Governments, by oligarchs … and he’s competed, and won.

We’ve won countless trophies in the past but, really, I think we all know, this is probably the best it’s ever been for LFC. The teams he’s put together, the players he’s moulded, the football they’ve played, the energy they’ve expended, the success they’ve earned and the pleasure we’ve all got from it; probably unsurpassable.

He’s adored by the fans, a 21st Century Shankly. He sits firmly at the top table with Shanks, Bob and The King, no doubt about that.

I hope this news galvanises the whole club into delivering a swansong for the ages for him and for the fans. His legacy is already intact, let’s hope the send-off is amazing. Thanks Jurgen!
No doubt at all., They'll be a statue made and rightly so. It sucks he's going but you know I am feeling a sense of pride also. He is a red through and through. If he feels he needs to do this then that's his choice. Good luck to him - He knows he'll never walk alone. Also he's not left yet remember. What a 4-5 months ahead we have in store! Let's enjoy it while it lasts.

Wouldn't it be great if Xabi rocked up though. He'd be perfect.

As an aside 'Yoga Matt' messaged me earlier and said the whole of the media are in awe a little about how this came about. Given that he told the club in November and nothing.... Not even a whiff had been leaked. He reckons that is pretty unprecidented and also thinks that (in his opinion) Alonso has already been sounded out.

Last edited:
Thought there was at least 2 more years of Klopp when I posted these ... :cry:

Untitled.jpg

Last edited:
Insider insider information..
Exclusive to this site.
Why Klopp is leaving..

signal-2024-01-26-19-51-14-813.jpg

Source a Bitter. Probably .

Back
Top Bottom