• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Klopp Needs To Loook At Himself

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has anyone seen Klopp get questionned on tactics and formation by the press?
4-3-3, high line, failure to protect the right side etc, you can't blame Pep L for that. We are so predictable!

Has anyone seen Klopp get questionned on tactics and formation by the press?
4-3-3, high line, failure to protect the right side etc, you can't blame Pep L for that. We are so predictable!
Klopp, like anyone will get things wrong from time to time, but I dont think he’s stupid enough to splurt out all of the above in public for the footballing world to see.

Klopp, like anyone will get things wrong from time to time, but I dont think he’s stupid enough to splurt out all of the above in public for the footballing world to see.
It's journalists jobs to ask "are you too predictable? " Klopp will give what ever comment he will. I mean Pep L will probably write a book about it.

It's journalists jobs to ask "are you too predictable? " Klopp will give what ever comment he will. I mean Pep L will probably write a book about it.
You missed the point I was making, Klopp will shut them down so Journo’s know better than to ask dumb questions that could expose our game plan…he’d embarrass them quicker than he did that wankstain at the Athletic.

You missed the point I was making, Klopp will shut them down so Journo’s know better than to ask dumb questions that could expose our game plan…he’d embarrass them quicker than he did that wankstain at the Athletic.

The team just lost to Bournemouth, its lost to several other teams in almost the same fashion. If anyone should be embarrassed that the team is predictable, it's Klopp

The team just lost to Bournemouth, its lost to several other teams in almost the same fashion. If anyone should be embarrassed that the team is predictable, it's Klopp

Yes I'm well aware....& what you want is to hear a few words from Klopp that his methods and system is failing and for journo's to pick holes in that in a poor desperate attempt to turn fans against him? How does that help anyone....we don't need to hear what is wrong nor do we need to hear what will be done about it, we just need to see it.

the-simpsons-exit.gif

as you were

@binomial Never have I expressed any desire for Klopp to leave or be fired. He is human. Do you know that saying "Insanity is doing the same thing again and again expecting different results"? Constantly playing the highline and 4-3-3 has to questioned as it hasn't resulted in any change

Heard it once or twice before yes and never have I suggested you expressed such a desire.

Must've imagined us playing the high line and 4-3-3 the seasons when we won multiple trophies and sought 90+ points ......Klopp has a personnel problem, these players are not suited to accommodating a pragmatic approach....how can Klopp or his tactics be a problem when we've lauded the teams play over the last 6 years...it's on the players because they're unable to perform, so the solution is to fuck them off.

Heard it once or twice before yes and never have I suggested you expressed such a desire.

Must've imagined us playing the high line and 4-3-3 the seasons when we won multiple trophies and sought 90+ points ......Klopp has a personnel problem, these players are not suited to accommodating a pragmatic approach....how can Klopp or his tactics be a problem when we've lauded the teams play over the last 6 years...it's on the players because they're unable to perform, so the solution is to fuck them off.
Bobby, Melo, Millie, Ox, Naby and Adrian are all gone. There's a distinct possibility we lose Matip Nats and Irish Kev. Real possiblity of 9 player's going.... So they're fucking off anyway. But between now and when they leave, it's Klopp’s job to adapt the style of play to the personnel

When I see our midfield, I am boggled by all the different looks we could have that we aren't exploring. It must be paralysis by analysis, trying to pick through all the different formations.

When I see our midfield, I am boggled by all the different looks we could have that we aren't exploring. It must be paralysis by analysis, trying to pick through all the different formations.

Especially given the "qualities" our manager apparently thought our midfielders possessed and why he didn't see a need to bring in a new one.

It's unforced error after unforced error from everyone above klopp.
Klopp shoulders the blame for formation and tactics. Should he be sacked? Nope, as there is no else who can deliver on such meagre budgets. The owners need to dig deep and find the money so we get the required MFs

Hes right, at a certain point it doesn't matter what a manager achieved in the past. He will survive this season, but not another like this. You can argue he hasn't been given the funds to compete with City etc but he's sure as fuck has enough time and money to be well clear of Villa and Brentford.

If we finish lower than 5th next year he's gone. That's the reality

I don't think anyone doubted another year like this would be the end of him. I mean, we didn't give origi the lifetime contract he so richly deserved, so klopp should be treated no different

signing and then resigning Oxlade, resigning Hendo, letting Gini feel under appreciated and trying to adjust his style to possession based with Thiago have all been clearly Klopp failures based on rumours and what he has said and done. But this all fell apart from the squad building function... And he is not in control of that even when he is listened too... If we fix that I'll be more confident but I also hope he gets back to his old play style and self... I am not so optimistic anymore though. He seems to have changed a lot... and it starts with the way he demeans teams that set up to be more than the sum of their parts... as if lesser teams should just set up like a City and hope to compete toe to toe...

I'd obviously keep him... but I just don't have a lot of expectation unless we smash the squad building part.

and it starts with the way he demeans teams that set up to be more than the sum of their parts... as if lesser teams should just set up like a City and hope to compete toe to toe...
I know no one responded but this really is a huge factor in why I've lost so much faith. Because if he demeans other teams for doing it... it means we won't ever set up that way, which means we'll rarely beat a team that's better than us... and that's a whole lot of teams right now.

We should have let have Klopp take his sabatical. He could have gone around Europe to refresh his energy and tactics while FSG could have used the time to save up for a proper transfer budget like Arsenal have done.

We should have let have Klopp take his sabatical. He could have gone around Europe to refresh his energy and tactics while FSG could have used the time to save up for a proper transfer budget like Arsenal have done.

if that was realistic, that should have been done this year.
he is saying the right things 'energy wise' but this team requires HIM to also change, and his loyalty/stubbornness (whichever it is) has not allowed him to do anything this season (formation, high line etc)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom