• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Judge Jules

Status
Not open for further replies.
Link the fucking thread then damn it! "I found this thing guys it's really good, you shoulda seen it!"

I wanted to.

I just couldn’t figure out how to do it in the new App thing.

Which to be fair, I spent all of several seconds trying to figure out - there was also a screaming child looking for attention.

I wanted to.

I just couldn’t figure out how to do it in the new App thing.

Which to be fair, I spent all of several seconds trying to figure out - there was also a screaming child looking for attention.
You're still not doing it. Literally, not doing it at all.

You're still not doing it. Literally, not doing it at all.

Type Hayden Mullins into search and such riches as you could not imagine shall reveal themselves to you.

There are too many to simply link.

Yep…. I’m going with that excuse now.

The post that kicked it off:
Post in thread 'Liverpool v Portsmouth' https://www.sixcrazyminutes.com/threads/liverpool-v-portsmouth.7453/post-290557

The team being announced: Post in thread 'Liverpool v Portsmouth' https://www.sixcrazyminutes.com/threads/liverpool-v-portsmouth.7453/post-290688

Match thread: Post in thread 'Liverpool v Portsmouth OFFICIAL MATCH THREAD' https://www.sixcrazyminutes.com/thr...smouth-official-match-thread.7502/post-292127

Holy shit. I actually remembered that right?!

After posting it, I felt kinda stupid, like, it's been a minute since we've been in the same division as Portsmouth.

Woah. Going to buy a lottery ticket, or donate and freeze some brain cells or something.

Was it Ryan who would get all militant over dress sense, slagging people off for wearing an "incorrect" trousers/shoe combo, or wearing a tie that did not hang to exactly belt buckle level?
Yeah but TBF that last faux pas is a banning offence.

• Wow
Reactions: dee
I just want someone to post a link to the "so there's this girl at my gym" thread.....

Sometimes Dreamie, it’s better not to commit every brain fart to media for all to see - that’s not guts, although it does create much amusement.

You’re right though, we’ve all had our howlers.
It’s not the media, it’s a fans internet forum and some of us have been doing it for over 20 years. Personally I say fuck those who left. They decided they life would be better off without this community so why give them a second thought.

It’s not the media, it’s a fans internet forum and some of us have been doing it for over 20 years. Personally I say fuck those who left. They decided they life would be better off without this community so why give them a second thought.

I doubt most people made that kind of decision, to be fair. People probably just have other things on (work, family, etc etc) and just get out of the habit of visiting the site. It's totally fair enough.

I don’t know why you’re getting so upset, but ok then, people don’t have to commit every brain fart that entered their mind to a fans internet forum, amusing though it may be.

Life probably would be better without this forum - but addiction is a strange thing.

I don’t know why you’re getting so upset, but ok then, people don’t have to commit every brain fart that entered their mind to a fans internet forum, amusing though it may be.

Life probably would be better without this forum - but addiction is a strange thing.
I dropped a 'flier' out to the active user base (one post at last least since we started in 2006) to try to tempt a few back. That came to 995 mails sent, just short of half bounced within 30 minutes (hotmail/live/outlook or no longer a live account).

Let's see if we wake anyone up

You should meet my wife, she still remembers me checking out the fantastic tits* on the woman in the yellow top in Athens airport circa 2007.

*my description, not hers.

Oh we need more info here!!

What was her description of the tits?
Did she know you described them as fantastic?
How did she catch you?
What made the tits fantastic?
What was the punishment?

Oh we need more info here!!

What was her description of the tits?
Did she know you described them as fantastic?
How did she catch you?
What made the tits fantastic?
What was the punishment?
She seen me looking at them twice as I turned my head. Even a blind man could see they were fantastic, She was a thin good-looking girl with big tits. They looked natural too, weren't obviously fake. If they were fake then the surgeon was a genius. The punishment was she'll still bring them up now and again.

She seen me looking at them twice as I turned my head. Even a blind man could see they were fantastic, She was a thin good-looking girl with big tits. They looked natural too, weren't obviously fake. If they were fake then the surgeon was a genius. The punishment was she'll still bring them up now and again.

Surely she knows that her bringing them up just reminds you about how delightful they were.

It’s the reverse of bringing up Naby Kieta’s late shot Vs RM in the CL Final.

This forum is a much better place without Brendan and Ross. Both had their moments but for different reasons just made the forum more angry and most threads would derail into a big pile of shit.
Its more balanced now and the hostility has gone.

No secret that I thought Ross was an absolute weapon, or at least I found his internet persona to be an absolute cuntbag.

I dunno. Ross was an absolute cunt to you and a few others, but overall, I think I preferred the days when SCM was full of clever and funny people.

I'll take a few smart funny racists and assholes over the current crop of pure morons that do most of the posting.

More than half the content of this forum is being posted by people we would have never tolerated in the past.

Reflection of the times I suppose.

I dunno. Ross was an absolute cunt to you and a few others, but overall, I think I preferred the days when SCM was full of clever and funny people.

I'll take a few smart funny racists and assholes over the current crop of pure morons that do most of the posting.

More than half the content of this forum is being posted by people we would have never tolerated in the past.

Reflection of the times I suppose.

Thats on the mods though. There are still clever and funny people on this forum. Sadly some have decided to post less.

Ross doesnt fall into that category regardless. He was neither funny or clever.

Thats on the mods though. There are still clever and funny people on this forum. Sadly some have decided to post less.

Ross doesnt fall into that category regardless. He was neither funny or clever.

Ross is a great guy who is hilarious.

Rosco, the persona he played on here became tiresome. Mostly because he wanted to fill the void left by Ryan/Brendan i presume.

Ross is a great guy who is hilarious.

Rosco, the persona he played on here became tiresome. Mostly because he wanted to fill the void left by Ryan/Brendan i presume.

I’ve got no idea about that. My only experience is the cunt persona on here.
Neither funny or clever.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom