• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

January Window Speculation

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's like a new signing!

In all seriousness, there isnt even a rumour out there about us signing anyone. Its fucking depressing.

Pellegri that moved to Monaco from Genoa looks like he can become a boss player.
16 years old, already scored 3 goals in Serie A, 6"3 already (some sites say 6"5) and looks very good.
17 mill £. Monaco have one of the best scouting departments in Europe, so you just know that this kid will be immense and that they'll sell him for a huge profit.

Kid looks like he's built to play in the PL.

He's like a new signing!

In all seriousness, there isnt even a rumour out there about us signing anyone. Its fucking depressing.
That could be a good thing.

This time round there wasn't a sniff that we were signing VVD. Everyone thought it may be a possibility before the window but how & when it happened took everyone by surprise.

Following the initial VVD debacle I would be amazed if the club wasn't buttoned up tight.

Agreed and they want rid. We should sign him. Granted I haven't seen much of him but he's young and scores a lot when played.

And we have ZERO strikers.

Anyone watched much of him?
I reckon you could sign him for less than 30m
Wouldn' t be a good idea imo,everytimeI see him he looks clueless.Not surprised Chelsea are getting rid. Think he would flop here too.We need to spend more for a forward who can match our front three for quality.However,transfer window is nearly closed.I can't believe we haven't signed a forward.Absolutely fucking stupid.

1 - We're not signing anyone.

2 - The fucking state of that Curtis Jones.

This transfer window has been absolutely baffling from our point of view. Pay whatever Southampton want for Van Dijk but won't for Lemar. Sell Coutinho and loan Sturridge but won't bring anyone in. And now someone wants to sign Markovic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom