• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

January Transfers

Status
Not open for further replies.
[bcolor=transparent]
[bcolor=transparent]
[/bcolor]

[bcolor=transparent] [/bcolor]
[bcolor=transparent][bcolor=transparent]haha[/bcolor][/bcolor]​

[bcolor=transparent][/bcolor]

[bcolor=transparent][bcolor=transparent][bcolor=transparent]haha[/bcolor][/bcolor][/bcolor]​

Hahahaha! That's very funny indeed, if true. The Bitters will be FYOOOOOMIN'

(About what, exactly, is unclear, because they seem rather split on him anyway, but I'm sure they'll find something to unite their bitterness behind.)

To add a delicious dash of salt to this Everton farrago, Chris Sutton - who is fucking retarded even by football pundit standards - has claimed that Neil Lennon could be a shock contender for the Everton job, should Silva resign/ quit/ give up/ neck himself.

Arf!

Odd cove, that Sutton. When his talking head appearances were only occasional I actually thought he was quite good value. Now that he's a regular, though, he's gone off the deep end. Nowadays he sounds to me like a British equivalent of that inbred banjo player from the duelling banjos scene in "Deliverance".

Sounds a bit like Silva sees an opportunity to jump while maintaining some sort of high ground.

Sky running the bait "Suarez to join Arsenal on loan from Barcelona until end of season" article. Obviously, it's the other Suarez

[bcolor=transparent]
[bcolor=transparent]

[/bcolor]
[bcolor=transparent][bcolor=transparent]haha[/bcolor][/bcolor]​

That's not the hill to die on[/FONT][/SIZE][/LEFT][/bcolor][/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE][/bcolor][/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE][/LEFT]

Odd cove, that Sutton. When his talking head appearances were only occasional I actually thought he was quite good value. Now that he's a regular, though, he's gone off the deep end. Nowadays he sounds to me like a British equivalent of that inbred banjo player from the duelling banjos scene in "Deliverance".
Nah. he reckons VvD is the 3rd best player in the world. Sound lad.

This has to be my favourite NewsNow headline of the month:

"David Lynch explains LFC’s actual Timo Werner plans on deadline day".

I can see it now:

Jim White comes into the studio and nobody recognises him, and everyone else is wearing green. His two female co-hosts dutifully repeat what John Coleman just said about Accrington Stanley's next game and then suddenly launch into a steamy lesbian kiss. Jim White gets up, walks in a circle, sits down again and he's in a coffee shop, being served a hot cup of joe by a winking Mick McCarthy, who is wearing a pink dress. Then another customer arrives with urgent news about Timo he's been told by a friendly wolf:

SlowBossyBilby-max-1mb.gif

.yas mriF ehT tahw etipsed htnom siht erehwyna gniog eb ton lliw dna niarts hgiht thgils a sah renreWomiT

I can see it now:

Jim White comes into the studio and nobody recognises him, and everyone else is wearing green. His two female co-hosts dutifully repeat what John Coleman just said about Accrington Stanley's next game and then suddenly launch into a steamy lesbian kiss. Jim White gets up, walks in a circle, sits down again and he's in a coffee shop, being served a hot cup of joe by a winking Mick McCarthy, who is wearing a pink dress. Then another customer arrives with urgent news about Timo he's been told by a friendly wolf:

.yas mriF ehT tahw etipsed htnom siht erehwyna gniog eb ton lliw dna niarts hgiht thgils a sah renreWomiT

All red really does suit Shaqiri

I can see it now:

The context of the above inveigled me into initially misreading that reference to a "winking" Mick McCarthy.

Mama Rabiot at it again...

Barcelona have decided NOT to sign PSG midfielder Adrien Rabiot at the end of the season, they are happy with Alena. Main reason is because of the demands from his mother who is his agent, who was asking for a huge signing fee. (AS)

Mama Rabiot at it again...

Barcelona have decided NOT to sign PSG midfielder Adrien Rabiot at the end of the season, they are happy with Alena. Main reason is because of the demands from his mother who is his agent, who was asking for a huge signing fee. (AS)

Maybe having you mum as your agent is not the best idea.

Werner is a talented, pacy forward with a great eye for goal.

However, in our current setup I'd see him more as a back-up/competition for Mane/Salah than in central. His main attribute is his pace combined with awareness and ability to finish well. He's not a Firmino type of player in terms of technique, control and physique and I see him more as a wide-man as such.

Anyways, tonight you can all hopefully get to enjoy Kasper Dolberg and Ajax tear Real a new one.. he'll be playing at Anfield soon enough, wearing our famous jersey too.. PLEASE!

If we are to build on this season we do need someone to step in alongside Salah and Manè so we can actually compete on all fronts. Upgrades are required on Origi/Sturridge.

Agree overall but I'm not convinced Werner's the one. He's one of those players whom everyone seems to rate but who hasn't really hit the mark when I've watched him before now, and AFAIK he's not played wide previously so I'd have to question whether, if KHL's analysis is right, he'd fit easily into our system anyway.

Fair enough, thanks for that. Do you think he's LFC standard and I've just been unlucky enough to watch the wrong games?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom