• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

January Dealings

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quietest Jan window ever I think?
As of midnight on Wednesday, 31 January, only 17 players had been signed by Premier League clubs in January, with 10 permanent transfers, seven loan deals and disclosed fees of about £50m.

It is a far cry from the past three transfer windows - January 2023 and the summers of 2022 and 2023 - which each set Premier League spending records.

At the same point last year, on the eve of deadline day, there had been 38 transfers worth about £550m - 10 times this year's amount.

View attachment 3198

"Video Analyst of: David Wagner (85 Games), Danny Cowley (40 Games), Jan Siewert (19 Games), Carlos Corberán (10 Games), Mark Hudson (4 Games), Danny Schofield (1 Game)

Video Analyst of: Alex Neil (72 Games)

Video Analyst of: Chris Hughton (35 Games), Sami Hyypiä (26 Games), Nathan Jones (2 Games)"

That's a strange CV... how do you end up back at Gibraltar FA (albeit in a senior role) if you're well respected?

His dominion is like one playground.

Did we loan out Philips to Cardiff then - sorry been swamped starting a new job :-/

Did we loan out Philips to Cardiff then - sorry been swamped starting a new job :-/

Yes, he's gone on loan.

His career is insane. He's gotta be one of our longest serving players. I don't think his contract even expires this summer!

I wonder if there was ever a point where we might have kept him.

Yes, he's gone on loan.

His career is insane. He's gotta be one of our longest serving players. I don't think his contract even expires this summer!

I wonder if there was ever a point where we might have kept him.
Yeah I thought it did but the issue is the extension on good terms he got in ‘21 putting him on £65k/week until next summer. For context more than Endo, jones Kelleher

Yeah I thought it did but the issue is the extension on good terms he got in ‘21 putting him on £65k/week until next summer. For context more than Endo, jones Kelleher

I bet those 3 earn more with incentives in their contract.

Jones will get a new contract soon.

Savio to Man City then. Signing from the City Group (owned by Troyes and on loan at Girona). This is how football is gonna be in the future isnt it?
Awful.

Savio to Man City then. Signing from the City Group (owned by Troyes and on loan at Girona). This is how football is gonna be in the future isnt it?
Awful.

Not for us it won't. But maybe the Pittsburgh Penguins will win the Stanley Cup. We can at least hope for that.

Not for us it won't. But maybe the Pittsburgh Penguins will win the Stanley Cup. We can at least hope for that.

I wouldnt mind getting in a big angry toothless Canadian hockey player that we can use to run over players we dont like.

Unrelated, but in your honest opinion, is McDavid the best player in the NHL?
Just saw the all star skills competition...

Unrelated, but in your honest opinion, is McDavid the best player in the NHL?
Just saw the all star skills competition...

I actually don't watch much hockey these days (and have barely had time to watch football lately even) but there's no question that he's not just the best player in the world now but almost certainly the best of the past 20 years.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom