• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

"It's complicated"? -- No it isn't, fuck off Barca - £113 Million bid rejected

Here's what Gerrard thinks:
0fdcee7ef4f6fb05b074c4a6e3752336.jpg

Was it just me, or did it sound like Klopp would be okay with selling him after the way he has acted? He looked pissed off in the presser and frustrated, understandably so.

Yeah , all the players talk about the bond Klopp has with them as individuals , seems to be mates with a fair few of them , I imagine one of his top players saying 'fuck this' 24 hours before the new season miffed him off and understandably so but again we don't know the full story here so I'm loathe to lay the blame solely on coutinho until we know more.

Let's dick hoffenheim and sign some worldie nobody has heard of and bring back some hype for the new season after the past 24 hours

Haha. The timing was bizarre because it came before the transfer request? It pulled the transfer request.... if the timing was now, the transfer request would be in an hour.

Or the transfer request came in, they got together a statement to make themselves look good, and then let everyone know about the transfer request an hour later.

Anyway, all I meant was the published events are probably not all the events. They release what they want to release, in the order they want to release them.

“When I was at Liverpool, I received an offer from Real Madrid and I gave my word to Liverpool and I decided to stay. It was a massive offer and I decided to stay,” he said.

- Rafa Benitez in Fridays pre match press conference

“When I was at Liverpool, I received an offer from Real Madrid and I gave my word to Liverpool and I decided to stay. It was a massive offer and I decided to stay,” he said.

- Rafa Benitez in Fridays pre match press conference

He probably realized he wouldn't survive at Madrid - he's no Zidane

Did I miss them publishing the email?

Nah. You didn't Even miss the announcement of when the email was received... cause it is smart to say you received a hostile e mail at 1 pm if the hostile sender know he didn't send it 1 pm.... the Coutinho camp would never prove us wrong on that one would they?

Apparently we've been offered Rakitic as part of the deal, not sure how I feel about that.

Yeah , all the players talk about the bond Klopp has with them as individuals , seems to be mates with a fair few of them , I imagine one of his top players saying 'fuck this' 24 hours before the new season miffed him off and understandably so but again we don't know the full story here so I'm loathe to lay the blame solely on coutinho until we know more.

Let's dick hoffenheim and sign some worldie nobody has heard of and bring back some hype for the new season after the past 24 hours
Too much focus on Coutinho by the fans and so very little in this thread or elsewhere on his cunt of an agent. I know where these machinations are originating.

Too much focus on Coutinho by the fans and so very little in this thread or elsewhere on his cunt of an agent. I know where these machinations are originating.
Irrelevant. Coutinho gets his agent to do things he wants. If he wanted to stay he'd stay. If he wants to leave, he's happy with his agent doing whatever the fuck he wants to get him out

Irrelevant. Coutinho gets his agent to do things he wants. If he wanted to stay he'd stay. If he wants to leave, he's happy with his agent doing whatever the fuck he wants to get him out
Missing the point Fabs. Of course he wants to leave and I don't blame him for that (it's notable he hasn't come out and said wicked things yet - he may object to doing that on a personal level). However this is Kia we're talking about here, Pavlov is his middle name and I've absolutely no doubt that the whole episode is being orchestrated by him.

Missing the point Fabs. Of course he wants to leave and I don't blame him for that (it's notable he hasn't come out and said wicked things yet - he may object to doing that on a personal level). However this is Kia we're talking about here, Pavlov is his middle name and I've absolutely no doubt that the whole episode is being orchestrated by him.
FF, I agree that it's orchestrated by the agent (he's probably going to make £15M of that transfer), but Coutinho Is not a child anymore, and understands what his agent's doing and what the consequences are.
He can tell him to stop if he wishes to. He seems not to. That's a big foul by him.
I think Gerrard got it right. Barcelona and the agent made Coutinho panic.

Hazard being linked with Barca - 100+ million.
People think this means Coutinho won't move to them - but as many have said, Coutinho replaces Iniesta. Dembele/Hazard replaces Neymar.

Abramovic could buy Barca, cash. So if they think they'll strong arm him into selling hazard, they've got no chance. Fsg on the other hand

I think it's more to do with the status Barcelona has as one of the 2 best clubs in the world that to money.
If they turn Hazard's head I'm not sure it will be just about money anymore.

Papers are saying thats whets on offer. Those two players are probably worth £60m combined. Gomes isn't rubbish it just it hasn't worked out Barca.

I'm not saying they're rubbish - I was asking why you'd want them.

Just because they're supposedly on offer doesn't mean we should take them.

We need out and out quality at this point not squad players.

Hmm, at least that's close to his value in this market.

Who the fuck will we get to replace him though?

You just know that an Andy Carroll like mishap is about to happen.

Back
Top Bottom